watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST meeting with club next week

Started by MJG, May 27, 2015, 08:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Sorry to say MJG, (and this isnt a dig at you) But the reporting back to members, and the length of time it takes is nothing short of diabolical !
Through Twitter and Internet forums we are living in age of instant information, taking over a week to report information back in 2015, is just unacceptable,
The likes of Rigg and Macintosh kindly give you their time as they want to be accesible to the Fulham supporters and they have a message that they want to deliver, if The FST arent careful the Club will call time on this experiment as the reporting back to members must surely be the be all and end all as far as the club are concerned,
Anyway that the reporting time scales can be dramatically shortened going forward ?

MJG

Neil who does the minutes has been busy with work and unfortunately has been quite ill the last couple of days so that's why they were not out earlier in the week.
As I have said before we check the minutes between the people who went and clarify with the club any points we need to clear up.
Once again we all do this on a voluntary basis and along with minutes we have a full year review and survey to go out.
Having spoken to Neil today I'm hopeful I will get them out tonight or tomorrow. As it happens I'm off to meet the Met Police tonight in relation to policing at London grounds so depending on what time I get home I might be able to send them tonight.

I will say since I joined the FST last summer I have tried to be more open on here and twitter about Q&A's,  I'd say while things are not perfect you are all getting more information than ever before and while I wish it was next day,  it can't be given all the parties involved.

Mike

Burt

Mike,

The flow of information has massively improved, thank you for keeping us all in the loop.

The reality is that whilst we live in an age of social media and immediate gratification, some things will always take a bit of time and when minutes need to be agreed by all parties then of course this will take a bit longer than an immediate tweet! Patience, y'all...

Cheers

Burt

St. Andrews White

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

MJG

Some answes to the questions raised in this thread:

Quickpass: Is being stopped, any issues about money owing must be taken up directly with club

Why Kit Symons: No change to the reasons given in the video. All about stability and the feeling that kit was given a tough job to do. (will expand more on this subject once minutes go out)

Season Tickets: Very happy with the sales so far, on a par with last season at the moment and a high take up in the kids offer

The flag: Was mentioned about changing the side pre match, have noted it (But maybe remind me at start of the season to bring up again)

Free cup games: The 15% reduction is seen more of an offer.

Pre match atmosphere and goal music: Did not discuss this time

Berserker

What was the issue with the flag
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Quote from: Berserker on June 12, 2015, 07:09:17 AM
What was the issue with the flag
Someone asked if when it gets unfurled before the game it can be alternated with the other sections of the Hammy end.

MJG

An edited version of the minutes is now on the website http://fulhamsupporterstrust.squarespace.com/ and members should get the full version on sunday via email.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.