watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tipping Cup- a massive thankyou

Started by dannyboi-ffc, May 30, 2015, 08:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

When I came up with the idea I didnt expect the first attempt to run so smoothly but thanks to your cooperation it worked perfectly. So thankyou to the 64 who took part, those of you who just missed out aren't forgotten and will be prioritised next season to save you from missing out again.

Congratulations to The Cravenette for winning it, well deserved and I predicted you at the last 16 stage so I must know what I'm talking about lol.......

Finally the biggest thankyou of all to Logical Man. Without his help I would have struggled to set it up. He also very kindly took a back seat and allowed me to run the cup my way which others may not have done. I couldnt wish to work it with a nicer bloke and I think we make a great team and this season is just the beginning. I am pleased to confirm the tipping cup will be back next season and probably an annual competition now. So look out for the sign up thread around October time.

Thanks again and have a good summer.  :Haynes The Maestro: 049:gif 082.gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

me and you have a very different understanding of the word smoothley ;)  i wonder if the organisers will remember to enter themselves next season. and put in a rule for dissqualified teams .  thanks for doing it danny. lets get it going for both cups next year
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Cravenette

Yes, thanks to everybody involved; especially the main men, Dannyboi and Logicalman.

Obviously I really enjoyed it. I thought the final today was great but made all the more entertaining with me shouting for corners and being annoyed by subs!

082.gif