watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players released 2015

Started by Fulham 442, June 01, 2015, 08:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Its not about people losing their jobs. Every contract has a fixed term, so these are just expiring. Its not about watching people become redundant and all that, they all know the short term nature of their contracts and if they were worth the effort, an extended contract would be in place.

Some of the football on display was nowhere near good enough, so if the board level think the management got it right, Kit and co really need to make a statement by clearing the decks and keeping only the best.

Jamie88

Quote from: Asotosyios on June 01, 2015, 06:59:22 PM
I may be wrong, but I always thought that the players released are the ones that their contracts are due to expire (usually on June 30) and no new contract is offered. You can see all these details on transfermarkt.co.uk.

If a player whose contract does not expire this year is to be released (perhaps Chris David), then there will be a club announcement similar to when Zverotic's and Fazlic's contracts were mutually terminated.

This is how I also saw it. The release list is always just those players whose contract runs out this summer and who have not yet signed a new contract at the time of printing.

cmg

Disappointment, contracts, rejection, release are all part of the life of a professional footballer.

How to deal with such things forms an essential part of the education of Academy players.

Roberty

Quote from: Fulham 442 on June 02, 2015, 09:14:41 AM
Quote from: Roberty on June 02, 2015, 08:42:54 AM
This thread has the feel of cars slowing down as they drive past the scene of an accident

A traffic jam develops so they can have a good look at someone else's misery . . .

. . . . as they exercise their right to be informed

If you don't like the thread then don't comment on it rather than posting sanctimonious replies. Comparing an honest question about our squad for next season to rubberneckers is beyond ridiculous.

I have a right to my opinion, just as you do, maybe you forgot that?

I also understand that I can express that opinion freely as long as I don't make offensive comments about someone else or their posting, maybe you forgot that?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

westcliff white

This thread has the feel of cars slowing down as they drive past the scene of an accident

A traffic jam develops so they can have a good look at someone else's misery . . .

Hehe nice analogy
Every day is a Fulham day

Apprentice to the Maestro

As has been pointed out, those who are so anxious to know could go to TransferMarkt. com or the club web site to work out who is likely to be leaving.

I am rather keener on learning who we might bring in.

westcliff white

Quote from: Roberty on June 02, 2015, 10:22:24 AM

If you don't like the thread then don't comment on it rather than posting sanctimonious replies. Comparing an honest question about our squad for next season to rubberneckers is beyond ridiculous.

I also understand that I can express that opinion freely as long as don't make offensive comments about someone else of their posting, maybe you forgot that?
Exactly what this (and any forum) is about an exchange of views and opinions
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham 442

Quote from: westcliff white on June 02, 2015, 10:30:16 AM
Quote from: Roberty on June 02, 2015, 10:22:24 AM

I also understand that I can express that opinion freely as long as don't make offensive comments about someone else of their posting, maybe you forgot that?
Exactly what this (and any forum) is about an exchange of views and opinion.

I agree it should be about an exchange of views and opinions but I found Roberty's reply offensive and he obviously felt the same way about mine so we shall have to agree to disagree!