A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Messi had come to the UK at 13..

Started by Greek, June 06, 2015, 08:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Messi had come to the UK instead of Spain at 13, would he most likely still be playing football?

Yes
13 (68.4%)
No
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Greek

I could not see him surviving the UK youth systems.

Blanco

He probably would have always played football. I'm not sure how many clubs would have been willing to pay for all the drugs he needed though. Without which he wouldn't have played so I gueas not. He would have been even smaller lol.

St Eve

Too slow and slight to be a forward. He would probably be a full back

Northern Cottager

He is a similar stature to pat Roberts and he seems to be doing fine. The guy is an absolute genius and I don't think wherever he plays that would change.

Nero

Quote from: Northern Cottager on June 06, 2015, 09:48:44 PM
He is a similar stature to pat Roberts and he seems to be doing fine. The guy is an absolute genius and I don't think wherever he plays that would change.

The mythical pat Roberts not sure what was seen last pat or nessie.

Blanco

Quote from: Northern Cottager on June 06, 2015, 09:48:44 PM

He was 4'2 when diagnosed with growth deficiency. Human Growth Hormones is banned in almost all sports. Its a steroid. In my eyes its cheating. I guess for medical reasons it can be excused but did Messi really need it to survive? Who knows.