watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoFTeaser Fulham Criss Cross Puzzle

Started by LBNo11, June 06, 2015, 12:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...it's called proof, but I'm not fussed if it means another thread gets hi-jacked...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Funky Fulham Dave

Done it.

Corrected 1 across which enabled me to get 2 down!

Going back to bed.

LBNo11

...Congratulations to Funky Fulham Dave who is the first entry to get all the answers right and send me a PM (at 04:42!!!) Enjoy your sleep FFD, you deserve it!  :medal:  :clap_hands:

I appreciate it was hard to do, but Fulham fans know nothing is easy. I will see if I can compile a 'Quick' version too, but it's difficult to do it when 95% of the answers refer to players/peoples names. I also understand that newer fans won't know some of the answers, that's understandable, I hope it helps people appreciate the long history of the club by researching it, and that can't be a bad thing.

I'll announce all the answers at the end of the week to give others a chance to complete it. Thanks to all those who have shown an interest...

LBNo11

...well done to Robertw, who has also answered all the clues correctly, any more for any more..?

:medal:  :clap_hands:

dannyboi-ffc

Do Funky Fulham Dave and Robertw work for MI5 by any chance? No ordinary person could solve this crossword. Or am I just stupid?.......actually don't answer that lol
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging