watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spot of light relief needed...

Started by Burt, July 20, 2010, 08:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

...did anyone catch that clip of the German manager having a good old nose pick and eating his booger?

German Football (Soccer) Coach Eats a Booger

LBNo11

...ahh! Schnottwurst, sehr gut, nein..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fernhurst

Good idea Burt .... how about 198 verses of

" We are waiting"
" We are waiting"

to the tune of We are Sailing .... till he signs the bloody contract.

Settle down everybody ....it's gonna be a long night.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Burt on July 20, 2010, 08:33:54 PM
...did anyone catch that clip of the German manager having a good old nose pick and eating his booger?

I've heard that eating your boogers is actually very healthy for you, i indulge now and then if i cant flick it off my finger. The calorie content is very high though, perhaps explaining why i'm such a fat fecker.

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 20, 2010, 09:14:07 PM
Quote from: Burt on July 20, 2010, 08:33:54 PM

I've heard that eating your boogers is actually very healthy for you, i indulge now and then if i cant flick it off my finger. The calorie content is very high though, perhaps explaining why i'm such a fat fecker.
The serious question Fred is do you eat the ones that your not sure about we've all had them. You know the ones you look down at your fingers and there it is but you cant remember having a pick ? As a kid i used to save mine had the greenest marble in all the school.If only i did  :57:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "