watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham in Brighton and Sussex - meet-up 16th June

Started by Shredhead, June 03, 2015, 11:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Sorry I didn't arrange a meet-up in May - for personal reasons.
Let's meet up on Tuesday 16th June at the Basketmakers Arms, 12 Gloucester Road, Brighton BN1 4AD http://basket-makers-brighton.co.uk/; 8pm onwards. It's a great little Fullers pub about 10 mins from Brighton station.
I hope we might see some new faces (Dodger53?) and some (ahem) old ones and we can chew over last season and look forward (I hope) to a better one next season.  082.gif 049:gif
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Mince n Tatties

I will meet you on the" West Pier".. :022:

Burt

Sorry I won't be able to make it this time around. Have a good one. I may be there in September time so will confirm dates nearer the time  049:gif

spikey norman

Looking forward to seeing my fellow FoF'ers on the 16th.
Great company,great beer (Fullers ESB) and to top it off the young person behind the bar pulling the pints is a Fulham fan too.

hovewhite

will try to make the next one just busy work wise. but have a good time.

Shredhead

Spikey - thanks for reminding me - I'll tweet her dad who's a Cottager in Brighton. One week tonight! I'm getting thirsty.

Jonaldiniho 88

You guys can't make the 27th meet up in London just to get more of us together? Maybe next time we should all arrange it so we all meet. It's not always logistically going to work but it's worth a punt no?

Shredhead

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on June 09, 2015, 11:39:48 PM
You guys can't make the 27th meet up in London just to get more of us together? Maybe next time we should all arrange it so we all meet. It's not always logistically going to work but it's worth a punt no?
I might try to make that as well.