watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yedlin to be loaned by Spurs

Started by Fulhamerica23, June 23, 2015, 04:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamerica23

Spurs looking to loan Yedlin. The likes of Derby and Bolton in the rumors. Also have seen Norwich.

We could do with a player of his pace and quality. Can play winger as well. Would be a very good RB solution.

bog

Sign him! I saw in the World Cup for the USA and he looked exceptional.  Perhaps Dempsey will put a word in.

092.gif 

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: bog on June 23, 2015, 04:34:53 PM
Sign him! I saw in the World Cup for the USA and he looked exceptional.  Perhaps Dempsey will put a word in.

092.gif 

I thought he played left back ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

McBride78

Very Pacey player.  At times looks a class above, physically, the other players on the US team.  Is not the most experienced defender yet and is prone to mistakes, but would be very successful in the Championship.  I think he will struggle to get in the Spurs side, as his technique and game IQ are not up to the level of top 5 Prem yet, but nothing bad could come from adding him.  At times when i watch him i consider he may be better as a winger in the long run.  Does to my knowledge play the right side, not left.

All that said, he has taken to the internet to dispell the rumours via twitter. 

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

sorry, getting confused

Who was that left back who stood out at the World Cup ?

McBride78

Probably Fabian Johnson, plays in the German bundesliga i believe.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: McBride78 on June 23, 2015, 06:31:08 PM
Probably Fabian Johnson, plays in the German bundesliga i believe.

Plays with Borussia Monchengladbach now I believe.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

YankeeJim

Yedlin is one of the fastest players I have ever seen. There was one play at the WC where he ran Renaldo down from behind. Renaldo was said to be injured but I think he was just on a side that was too old to compete. Having speed is wonderful, but you have to know what to do when you get there and I think Yedlin could learn a lot feeding Ross for a year.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

McBride78

He is quite a good player as well.  The thoughts of those two players tearing down the wings with Hyndman and Bradley in between are the start of a decent core of players for the next world cup for the USA. 

YankeeJim

Quote from: McBride78 on June 23, 2015, 07:46:56 PM
He is quite a good player as well.  The thoughts of those two players tearing down the wings with Hyndman and Bradley in between are the start of a decent core of players for the next world cup for the USA. 

Yea, but we still need a striker. Jozy isn't it and Johansson seems to lightweight. I like the kid from Stanford, Jordan Morris. He's very young but shows flashes of pace and scoring ability that are surprising. It might just be the typical American response begging for a true, world class striker but hell, we've been doing that since the 90's.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.