watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The best penalty ever taken ?

Started by tingtawng, July 25, 2010, 06:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cebu

I can remember Spurs captain Blanchflower using a similar method nearly 50 years ago. It still seems to work though.  :045:

tingtawng

Frank Lampard had better study it then
IN SVEN VE TVUST

finnster01

The problem with Frank Lumpard is that he is too fat to be able to switch the balance from one foot to the other that fast. He would fall in a heap.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

I'd like to comment, but it's "not available in your [my] location."

Sigh
  :dft004:

It's more payback because I compared out front office to The Keystone Kops, isn't it? Man, you guys are ROUGH!  :036:

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

Climb down from the Wardrobe and find a better location Mr (look at me on the wardrobe) Hatter

A quick Genesis song will now follow mentioning Wardrobes.

Chap taking penalty runs up and purposely kicks ball with his standing foot while his other foot sniggers and pretends to kick the ball. Clever but the greatest ever? Oh I just don't know. So many decisions so little time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: HatterDon on July 26, 2010, 02:03:03 AM
I'd like to comment, but it's "not available in your [my] location."

Sigh
  :dft004:

It's more payback because I compared out front office to The Keystone Kops, isn't it? Man, you guys are ROUGH!  :036:

The most insulting part is that underneath the message informing me of my inability to view, there's this pathetic, despondent cartoon face showing me how distraught I should be.  :014:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.