News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hey diddle diddle, the Cat and the fiddle and dannyboi is over the moon!

Started by dannyboi-ffc, June 24, 2015, 07:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Last season I took my eldest daughter to her first proper Fulham game against Rotherham at home. She loved it and it was a shame it was my last game of the season because of my wedding and it meant she had to wait all summer for the next. But I had a call earlier from my lovely Mummy who is temporarily paying for my ST by the way, to say that she has bought my daughter her own ST for the row in front! It means I have to move seats so she can sit with the rest of the family but I am chuffed and she is so excited!

I am very lucky for a great Mum who would never let me go without Fulham (although I do try my best to pay my way) and also incredibly lucky that my eldest wants to be a fulham supporter.

Just got 3 more to brainwash once the final bubba is here!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bunter

Barrett487

Great news Danny, you must be well chuffed! Let's hope this year's kit's worth getting for her birthday/xmas.

ToodlesMcToot

Maybe by the time my son is old enough to enjoy the whole experience, I'll be able to afford the time and money to fly us both over to take in a game or two.

I'm looking forward to that day.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on June 24, 2015, 07:48:43 PM
nice. lets hope she has something good to watch this year

Her first ever game witnessed Smith's screamer and because our surname is Smith she immediately thought he was some kind of legend. When we got home she told the Mrs "Fulham are so good, they score wicked goals" (wicked meaning very good for you old timers) and I literally laughed out loud.

The innocence and naïve stupidity of kids........ hang on maybe I'm stupid for still supporting......

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Artful Dodger

My daughter who is now 13 started coming to a few away games last year and have to say it was a proud moment when we had equalised against Rotherham in the 93rd minute or whatever it was and after jumping around a bit, I turned round to see her giving it the "who are ya" to the Rotherham fans!! Priceless!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Artful Dodger on June 24, 2015, 09:13:46 PM
My daughter who is now 13 started coming to a few away games last year and have to say it was a proud moment when we had equalised against Rotherham in the 93rd minute or whatever it was and after jumping around a bit, I turned round to see her giving it the "who are ya" to the Rotherham fans!! Priceless!!

haha brilliant! Even if they sing the swear words its hard not to be proud  :dft011:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

bobbo

Lucky you Danny , took both of mine ,daughter and son on many occasions but neither of em stuck . They don't even know the results on Saturdays untill they speak to me. No hope now one at 45 the other 44.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bobbo

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 24, 2015, 08:06:12 PM
Maybe by the time my son is old enough to enjoy the whole experience, I'll be able to afford the time and money to fly us both over to take in a game or two.

I'm looking forward to that day.do it goodies , you'll end up emigrating here
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Logicalman

Quote from: bobbo on June 25, 2015, 07:12:26 AM
Lucky you Danny , took both of mine ,daughter and son on many occasions but neither of em stuck . They don't even know the results on Saturdays untill they speak to me. No hope now one at 45 the other 44.

Ha ha, I know the feeling. Married a Liverpool supporter, and of the 3 lads, one is Liverpool, one United and the other, well, lets say he visits west London and not too far away from the Cottage. Tried to convert them when they were a little younger but, like you bobbo, as they are all in their 20's and 30's now, it's a little bit like looking for rocking horse droppings now... but I am working on the Grand daughter, already got her wearing the kit!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.