News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sharon Duce - great to see her back on ITV in Black Work.....

Started by AnotherVicHalomLoveChild, June 21, 2015, 11:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 22, 2015, 11:52:29 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 22, 2015, 11:11:11 AM
What was the name of the Robot, in the Film " I ROBOT " ? 

Sonny

Hmmm your thinking of Sonny in Sonny and Cher, Sonny was her co singer, or are you getting mixed up with Sonny Liston the Boxer.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 22, 2015, 06:18:58 PM

Sonny

Hmmm your thinking of Sonny in Sonny and Cher, Sonny was her co singer, or are you getting mixed up with Sonny Liston the Boxer.

Sonny of Sonny and Cher fame was her husband and sadly died in a skiing accident. You're thinking of Cher and Share Alike, a pop Jazz combo whose rendition of the song Sonny was thought of as robotic in its delivery. Years ahead of their time they tired of the music world and became born again Pizza Delivery bikers.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 22, 2015, 06:28:24 PM

Sonny

Sonny of Sonny and Cher fame was her husband and sadly died in a skiing accident. You're thinking of Cher and Share Alike, a pop Jazz combo whose rendition of the song Sonny was thought of as robotic in its delivery. Years ahead of their time they tired of the music world and became born again Pizza Delivery bikers.

...and Sonny Bono dropped the Sonny and became lead singer of U2 and the Mayor of somewhere in California.
Since then he has campaigned tirelessly to make the world a tree-less planet so that the illegal 'logging' can no longer take place.
Also, like that other well known singer with only one name 'Sting' he has become an A list celebrity in the US and knows everyone that's worth knowing except perhaps the next President of the USA......    Donald Trump.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on June 22, 2015, 06:41:44 PM

Sonny

...and Sonny Bono dropped the Sonny and became lead singer of U2 and the Mayor of somewhere in California.
Since then he has campaigned tirelessly to make the world a tree-less planet so that the illegal 'logging' can no longer take place.
Also, like that other well known singer with only one name 'Sting' he has become an A list celebrity in the US and knows everyone that's worth knowing except perhaps the next President of the USA......    Donald Trump.

Talking about a treeless planet. Once upon a time. There were two tree standing next to each other on the edge of a forest, and the first tree said to the second tree, " you are the son of a Beech ", and the second tree replied, " and you are the son of a Birch ".

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Sonny

That i can believe as I thought the person who delivered my Cheese and Tomato Marguerita whilst watching the film " I ROBOT " on Sunday night looked familiar. 

Never forget your Roots.

westcliff white

She actually hasn't been off TV that much since Big Deal (was a great program), she has had recurring roles in The Tomorrow People, Londons Burning, Wycliff, Coronation Street and Emmerdale to name but a few, as well as that she has appeared in episodes of Doctors, Casualty and Clocking Off, basically has had a job on TV every year since Big Deal. Which t be honest is very impressive
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 24, 2015, 03:06:57 AM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on June 22, 2015, 06:41:44 PM

Sonny

Also, like that other well known singer with only one name 'Stink' he has become an A list celebrity in the US and knows everyone that's worth knowing except perhaps the next President of the USA......    Donald Trump.

There is no such singer called ' Stink '.

I think you will find the name is a reference to Stink Jagger who actually tries to save Jaguars from being dumped in the jungle. You don't see them on the roads much any more and if it wasn't for people like Stink it would never rain in a forest again.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alfie

She bought me several drinks in the bar after games, would never let me buy her one back though.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Hammer Smith

Just thought I'd say that Sharon Duce did come back to watch Fulham last season and she was in the Hammersmith End with her son for the home match vs Brentford. Good to have her back in the fold.

leonffc

Quote from: Hammer Smith on June 25, 2015, 02:57:19 PM
Just thought I'd say that Sharon Duce did come back to watch Fulham last season and she was in the Hammersmith End with her son for the home match vs Brentford. Good to have her back in the fold.

That's the last time she'll bother then if she's got any sense. What a comeback game she chose there!

win-dup

Very embarrassing incident regarding Sharon Duce. When the wonderful statue of Johnny Haynes was unveiled, I took my camera along and got a few shots. Spotting Sharon later in the day I went up to her and asked if she would stand by the statue whilst I took a couple of photos of her.  Shots duly taken, I went home after the match and proudly told my wife of my encounter with Sharon Duce and the photos I had taken. My wife looked at the photos and said That's not Sharon Duce, and indeed when I checked a photo of her online it wasn't.
God knows who the woman was and what she thought of my request for photos, and why she even agreed to pose for me!!!!

F(f)CUK

I remember her being on the Six O'clock show with Michael Aspel and Danny Baker and saying that she was blasé around people like Peter O'Toole but would wet herself if she bumped into Gordon Davies.