more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Spell Check

Started by sunburywhite, July 07, 2015, 06:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Question to mods

Why are there two boxes one with SpellCheck and the other with Spell Check when I post a topic or make a reply

Have we been hacked by the Chinese?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Barrett487

Is it one word or two? Can you spell check 'Spell Check' with 'SpellCheck' ?

f321ffc

Just a guess but maybe one is for English and one for American English, like I say just a guess please don't shoot me if I'm wrong I'll do it first just in case.  090.gif  049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

YankeeJim

Spellcheck is a function. Spell check is a question. Perhaps Admin is looking for help.

My question is why is there not a cancel box? I get on there, call someone all the names I can think of, think better of it and than have to reverse out of it. This takes a long, tiring motion with the mouse all the way up to the left corner of the screen. Not user friendly in my estimation. LOL 
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Logicalman

Jim, just hit the back button to cancel.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

HatterDon

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 07, 2015, 06:13:53 PM
Question to mods

Why are there two boxes one with SpellCheck and the other with Spell Check when I post a topic or make a reply

Have we been hacked by the Chinese?

So YOU'RE the one that uses spell check on here!  :58:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

blingo

这是当地的中国黑客。你为什么踢我的狗,叫他激怒,当你知道他的名字是罗孚?

love4ffc

Quote from: blingo on July 08, 2015, 10:45:54 AM
这是当地的中国黑客。你为什么踢我的狗,叫他激怒,当你知道他的名字是罗孚?

Thought you had a hangover.  If that's the case then why you worried about Rover? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

blingo

I'm always kind to animals Mr Love

YankeeJim

Quote from: Logicalman on July 08, 2015, 02:09:35 AM
Jim, just hit the back button to cancel.

But that requires a long, tiring motion with the mouse all the way up to the left corner of the screen. I'm an old guy and lack the strength to move the mouse too much,
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.