watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Chris David

Started by cmg, July 08, 2015, 02:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

The enigmatic Chris David has his own website which he has recently updated.

http://www.chrisdavid.nl/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,default,0&cntnt01number=10&cntnt01detailtemplate=Simplex_Detail&cntnt01showall=&cntnt01category_id=9&cntnt01returnid=64

Dutch speakers will be able to understand it fully, but from 'Google translate' the gist seems to be:
He learnt a lot at Fulham but was happy to leave on loan for Twente because of the unrest at the club.
When he got to Twente he found the club in even greater turmoil, he couldn't get a place in the team, they have a lot of midfielders and they didn't have enough money to keep him on.
The decision not to return to Fulham was 'mainly on his side'.
He is training on his own and is looking at various contactsfrom Holland (1st and 2nd div), Championship and has even been contacted by Clint in Seattle (temporary vacancy for a midfielder there!).

HatterDon

turmoil, turmoil ... I wonder why it follows him?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jms

Now there was a real talent that slipped through our net.  :016:

tommy

I'm not normally one to linger on players leaving. Not since Saha broke my heart. But for some reason I had a real liking for Chris David and really wanted to see him do well. Gutted he left even with the so called attitude problem. Eric Cantona apparently also had an attitude problem.

HatterDon

Yeah, but Cantona was never cut from an Eredivisie side.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Blanco

Cantona played with Tigana at his local team when he started his career.