watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fof Meet Up

Started by dannyboi-ffc, July 12, 2015, 09:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mullers

If My train's running on time I hope to make it.

..Kya.ffc..

dannyboi is part to blame, but I will be stopping by. Totally forgot to reply to your last message and I guess needed an excuse to fly in and grab a game.

Perhaps I can repair my forgetfulness with a pint before the game?  082.gif
Beers may have been involved in this post.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on August 13, 2015, 11:54:24 AM
dannyboi is part to blame, but I will be stopping by. Totally forgot to reply to your last message and I guess needed an excuse to fly in and grab a game.

Perhaps I can repair my forgetfulness with a pint before the game?  082.gif

Nice one looking forward to meeting ya!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

zander

I should be able to make it along. Look forward to meeting some fellow fofers!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: zander on August 13, 2015, 12:20:17 PM
I should be able to make it along. Look forward to meeting some fellow fofers!

Good stuff! We've got a good crowd turning up now. Looking forward to meeting you all and catching up with those I know well already.

COYW!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Shredhead

I'll try to get there but will probably be with some Brighton fans and their sons.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Barrett487

:bump:

Might be there Danny

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 14, 2015, 07:59:10 PM

Might be there Danny

Try to get there mate, be good to see you again!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Barrett487

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 14, 2015, 08:02:20 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on August 14, 2015, 07:59:10 PM

Might be there Danny

Try to get there mate, be good to see you again!

And you Dan.

Will probably there.... just looking at tickets online.

Max Headroom

When. Is the next one?

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Max Headroom on August 14, 2015, 09:04:27 PM
When. Is the next one?

Haven't got a clue. Maybe beginning of December for an xmas drink. If not then it will be another wet the babies head when the Mrs gives birth in January

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Barrett487

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 14, 2015, 09:18:12 PM
Quote from: Max Headroom on August 14, 2015, 09:04:27 PM
When. Is the next one?

Haven't got a clue. Maybe beginning of December for an xmas drink. If not then it will be another wet the babies head when the Mrs gives birth in January

Is 'the lump' coming tomorrow Danny?

dannyboi-ffc

Nope just me tomorrow I'm afraid. My eldest little s#it.... I mean angel may pop in with my mum for 5 minutes. Brother in law loves the Lion so my sister will be with him. So just me in the Rocket

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

peaty

Long time lurker on this board and others. This is my first post! (Feeling a bit nervous, honestly...)

Born and raised in Kingwood Road. Must have been around 10 when a family friend brought me to my first match -- Hammersmith End, around H5 (terraces then of course). Then came Wembley.

Life took over: moved away, got married, moved some more, came back. Kids now getting to the point where I'm not so needed at home at weekends. Bought a season ticket for the first time in a long while last season, fell in love with it all over again. Renewed this year. So looking forward to tomorrow's match.

Was hoping to wander along and meet some of you guys tomorrow. Funny thing, but I've been reading this board for so long, I feel like I know some of you really well. (Well, in Fulham terms, anyway... if you see what I mean.)

Anyway: reckon I'll be brave and pitch up. Looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow. COYW!

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: peaty on August 15, 2015, 12:33:41 AM
Long time lurker on this board and others. This is my first post! (Feeling a bit nervous, honestly...)

Born and raised in Kingwood Road. Must have been around 10 when a family friend brought me to my first match -- Hammersmith End, around H5 (terraces then of course). Then came Wembley.

Life took over: moved away, got married, moved some more, came back. Kids now getting to the point where I'm not so needed at home at weekends. Bought a season ticket for the first time in a long while last season, fell in love with it all over again. Renewed this year. So looking forward to tomorrow's match.

Was hoping to wander along and meet some of you guys tomorrow. Funny thing, but I've been reading this board for so long, I feel like I know some of you really well. (Well, in Fulham terms, anyway... if you see what I mean.)

Anyway: reckon I'll be brave and pitch up. Looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow. COYW!

We all bite. Only joking I will be there and would love to meet you.

Barrett487

Quote from: peaty on August 15, 2015, 12:33:41 AM

Go on... you know you want to !

peaty

Oh yeah. I know about the biting :)

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll be along. Cheers...

Woolly Mammoth

It
Quote from: peaty on August 15, 2015, 01:07:04 AM
Oh yeah. I know about the biting :)

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll be along. Cheers...

It's your round
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jonaldiniho 88

love4ffc

If only there wasn't this vast pond....
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?