News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This time its important to know the fee.

Started by bill taylors apprentice, July 19, 2015, 10:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

But it doesn't think bearing about!  :005:

I'm laughing - not picking!

St Eve

I feel better now. Maybe the Greek only cost a million, Ruiz the same. Ross maybe 2 million. And we sold Ruiz for 10 million. Jazz was really 100k.  Roberts was really 20 million! But we leaked it to the press that is was somewhere between 2-12 million.It all makes sense now. We are so sneaky in the transfer market!

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: St Eve on July 19, 2015, 09:24:55 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 19, 2015, 09:17:04 PM
Quote from: St Eve on July 19, 2015, 08:55:51 PM
The fee should be announced and there is no logical explanation not to. So we can only deduce that we gave him away. Typical

Of course there's good reason not too.
We don't want other clubs knowing how much we may of added to our transfere kitty
And with Liverpool being outbid for Pat, you can rest assure we didn't give him away for peanuts
that's the official reason. Absolute nonsense. Then why announce any deals whatsoever? We probably gave him away so announcing the fee would pour salt on the wound

There's not been no official announcement of why they havnt disclosed a fee, it's my take on it.

But you must know better if you keep on about giving him away.

So how much did we actually get for him?

Andy S

It is not what we got for the player it is more how we will spend it

St Eve

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 19, 2015, 09:50:46 PM
The fee should be announced and there is no logical explanation not to. So we can only deduce that we gave him away. Typical

We don't want other clubs knowing how much we may of added to our transfere kitty
And with Liverpool being outbid for Pat, you can rest assure we didn't give him away for peanuts
that's the official reason. Absolute nonsense. Then why announce any deals whatsoever? We probably gave him away so announcing the fee would pour salt on the wound

There's not been no official announcement of why they havnt disclosed a fee, it's my take on it.

I have no idea which is why I think they should announce it. I can only guess that it was no where near what everyone hopes for. Historically more often than not that is the case

MJG

Quote from: St Eve on July 19, 2015, 10:01:41 PM

I have no idea which is why I think they should announce it. I can only guess that it was no where near what everyone hopes for. Historically more often than not that is the case
Or Man city paid over the odds and they don't want it reported.

Jamie88

Quote from: St Eve on July 19, 2015, 10:01:41 PM

How do you know seeing as 99% of transfers seem to be undisclosed?

WayneKerrins

The whole football 'industry' will know the fee. Agents talk and for deliberate reasons. So do players.

God The Mechanic

If we announced we got £20million or him then the clubs we are negotiating with for incoming players will suddenly tack on another couple of million.  Why could you possibly want that to happen?  There is literally NOTHING to be gained from the club announcing the fee received - which is why only publicly traded clubs who HAVE to do so do so.