watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

***RESULTS IN***The Viva El Fulham 2015-16 Survey

Started by MJG, July 24, 2015, 02:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

Loves this MJG. Really like how for the broad spectrum subjects you have worked it. Saw my answers there (I'm obviously not the only one to think them).

MJG

Here are some drilled down stats:

32% under 30's in the survey would prefer to go up via playoffs (Day out at Wembley?).
Those 31 or over 86% would prefer to be champions.

Most pessimistic (or realistic?) are based in UK,supported club for 16+ years, aged 41-50 and ST holders.  Want top 6 but expect 8-10th

From the survey the most optimistic set of fans are aged between 31-40, supported club for 11-15 years and based overseas. Expect top 6

Craven Mad

Thanks, MJG! Really interesting to pool together everyone's views/

Some things were surprising, like nearly half (43.3%) thinking we'll finish 6th or higher compared to just 5.3% who think we'll finish 13th or lower.

Nice to see people are optimistic again this year, but how realistic those expectations are, I'm not sure... Fingers crossed though!

MJG

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 31, 2015, 09:50:15 AM
Thanks, MJG! Really interesting to pool together everyone's views/

Some things were surprising, like nearly half (43.3%) thinking we'll finish 6th or higher compared to just 5.3% who think we'll finish 13th or lower.

Nice to see people are optimistic again this year, but how realistic those expectations are, I'm not sure... Fingers crossed though!
The weighted view seems to put us 4th -10th which at least is realistic. If we get the two CB's then Id say playoffs are possible but not quite good enough for top 3.
Fail to do that and 10th upwards is best we can do till new year.

Wolf

Quote from: MJG on July 31, 2015, 09:41:06 AM
Here are some drilled down stats:

32% under 30's in the survey would prefer to go up via playoffs (Day out at Wembley?).
Those 31 or over 86% would prefer to be champions.

Most pessimistic (or realistic?) are based in UK,supported club for 16+ years, aged 41-50 and ST holders.  Want top 6 but expect 8-10th

From the survey the most optimistic set of fans are aged between 31-40, supported club for 11-15 years and based overseas. Expect top 6

Ever the realist I hit the first four of those categories but predicted 11th place
Hates: the Hounslow maggots