watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sponsor

Started by f321ffc, July 28, 2015, 10:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Maybe I have interpreted the meager official info from the club wrongly but if you piece it all together wasn't the impression given as follows.

We had an extension clause with Marathon Bet but WE decided not to take it up.

We are negotiating with a major company who will be take the clubs sponsorship to a new level

To maximize the revealing of said company we will hold back the release of the new kit from its original launch date.

That's how I read it, so WTF is going on ?

And no I haven,t got my season ticket yet either     

Nero

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 07, 2015, 10:27:58 AM
Maybe I have interpreted the meager official info from the club wrongly but if you piece it all together wasn't the impression given as follows.

We had an extension clause with Marathon Bet but WE decided not to take it up.

We are negotiating with a major company who will be take the clubs sponsorship to a new level

To maximize the revealing of said company we will hold back the release of the new kit from its original launch date.

That's how I read it, so WTF is going on ?

And no I haven,t got my season ticket yet either     

Seems like we made such a balls up of it all, we where told it was just waiting sign off by the football league, now nothing in place we cant even give it to a local charity now for free without looking desperate to have something on our shirts

Sir Craven

If there is no sponsor, rather than a blank shirt, the club should put a charity's logo on the shirt (Hearts are sponsored by Save The Children at minimal cost).

westcliff white

JUst rung the club shop to see if they new when the shirt would be on sale the answer was there will be an announcement imminently, I asked if that meant today or next week and the reply was yes, I said which one and the person said imminently watch the web site, would not say if today or next week.

I also said we all know that the sponsor pulled out so sell the short anyway and the answer was we have no plans to do that at all.

EDIT**** spoke to supporter relations they say we do have a sponsor but they cannot say anything yet and admit its taken a while, confirmed kit will not be sold without the logo. I said its taken a while and that we wore the new kit which didn't make sense from the statement the club made and even more so given that Visit Florida isn't the sponsor as per some club info. Said the will call me when they have info so I can get my son his birthday present.
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

And the club go with Visit Florida after Sarah saying it wasn't them, one year deal which says to me some one definitely pulled out

Craven Mad

Quote from: westcliff white on August 07, 2015, 01:31:31 PM
And the club go with Visit Florida after Sarah saying it wasn't them, one year deal which says to me some one definitely pulled out

Has to be.

They had someone else (someone better) and they ditched us, either because they were unhappy about the C5 reveal with a different sponsor or for some other reason.

Either way, what a shambolic situation..

Nero

Quote from: westcliff white on August 07, 2015, 01:31:31 PM

Oh yes a pure shambles, oh Mr Florida bung as a few quid and we will put your name on a the roof and shirt a 10 a week should cover it

Ordar

So Dannyboi, who was it that pulled out? Everbank?

Nero

Quote from: Ordar on August 07, 2015, 01:44:42 PM
So Dannyboi, who was it that pulled out? Everbank?

I know but I don't know if Danny would want me to say but it wasn't everbank turns out it was nobank

BedsFFC

So, a deal doesn't come off.

This does actually happen occasionally.

As a fan, this has no impact on me whatsoever.

Shirt looks good & logo fits well.

westcliff white

agree, just frustrated they could not sort it earlier

dannyboi-ffc

Now I can breathe a sigh of relief and say my rumour was Capital One. I don't believe whoever it was supposed to be was originally Visit Florida and that's why it has taken so long but either way at least we now have one
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Nero

From a Marketing point of View would it have been better to release it tomorrow as the team run out onto the pitch.

Feel sorry for the kit man hes going to have to unpack every think and get his iron out to get the logo on the kit for tomorrow.