watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Very quite on the transfer front.

Started by Tooting legend, July 28, 2015, 03:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beamer

f321ffc - Spot on I've just seen a video of it and the sponsor is ' visitFlandar', so it must be true.

Writers note: Flandar is a planet located within the Thanta Zilbra system of the Outer Rim Territories- as confirmed by Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki.

MJG

Quote from: Tonywa on July 28, 2015, 04:36:21 PM
Quote from: Arthur on July 28, 2015, 04:23:12 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 28, 2015, 03:08:10 PM
if we had 4 mil for dunk then why havent we tried to sign another defender.

...Because Brighton have agreed to sell, but not until after we've played them?

Surely they wouldn't do that but just insert a clause in the agreement precluding him from playing in the game.
Can't do that on transfers

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

Lighthouse

Quote from: fulhamben on July 28, 2015, 03:39:45 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 28, 2015, 03:35:15 PM
As we know Dunk is having his 314th medical at Fulham as we speak. But it is always quiet before the storm. We may well start the season without the final squad but a couple of players may join us soon.

or there may be no storm at all. we have had a very poor defence for two years now, we havent even bothered to sign a dm. a cb and dm should have been our first signings.

I feel your frustration because I have felt it for years. But less so this season. I will just repeat that a couple of players may join us soon.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 29, 2015, 12:04:18 AM
As we know Dunk is having his 314th medical at Fulham as we speak. But it is always quiet before the storm. We may well start the season without the final squad but a couple of players may join us soon.

or there may be no storm at all. we have had a very poor defence for two years now, we havent even bothered to sign a dm. a cb and dm should have been our first signings.

I feel your frustration because I have felt it for years. But less so this season. I will just repeat that a couple of players may join us soon.
yes, but i reckon we are closer to losing good players. just got the fear that everyone is up for sale. wouldnt suprise me at all if we sold betts dembele mitro and lvc. i really do not believe the club when it says we are going to keep hold of our best players and aim for top 6 at all.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: fulhamben on July 29, 2015, 12:09:17 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 29, 2015, 12:04:18 AM

yes, but i reckon we are closer to losing good players. just got the fear that everyone is up for sale. wouldnt suprise me at all if we sold betts dembele mitro and lvc. i really do not believe the club when it says we are going to keep hold of our best players and aim for top 6 at all.

Everyone is for sale for the right price. The problem with the youngsters is that they joined us when we were fairly stable prem team so it isn't surprising they're exploring their options.

Barrett487

Quote from: mikestrand on July 28, 2015, 04:58:10 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on July 28, 2015, 04:47:00 PM
Quote from: mikestrand on July 28, 2015, 03:54:40 PM
Dunk and Mcdonald have just been seen disembarking a spaceship proudly wearing the new Fulham strip. honest
Did the shirt have a sponsors name on it? 064.gif
Through the mists I could make out pro and maybe zak.

:005:

Mince n Tatties

I think we are going to make a surprise signing,we are just going about it quietly..
Then we will all be posting," Christ I never thought
we would get him".... 049:gif

Holders

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 29, 2015, 06:28:45 AM
I think we are going to make a surprise signing,we are just going about it quietly..

Will He be a nailed-on starter?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Holders on July 29, 2015, 06:44:16 AM

lol..

f321ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 29, 2015, 06:53:42 AM

lol..

Apparently he pretty good on crosses. fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional