watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WOY says it was hard to leave FFC

Started by tingtawng, July 22, 2010, 10:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

All of these perceived woes that are being outlined now will be cured by a new manager whose name isn't Sven. If it is him, we'll be making the front pages of the red tops rather than the back page, where Roy was rather good at making headlines. By the way, I attach no blame to Roy for the way in which he went. Surely his intention was signalled early enough with the 1 year rolling contract, so that he would be free in short time if that last "big job" of his career came up. And it did.

Hack writers are debasing the job by making all the allegations about who is in the frame. I hope the board aren't being pressured into running for the first big-name wage-collector who fancies a lucrative interlude by the Thames.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ron on July 22, 2010, 09:05:36 PM
All of these perceived woes that are being outlined now will be cured by a new manager whose name isn't Sven. If it is him, we'll be making the front pages of the red tops rather than the back page, where Roy was rather good at making headlines. By the way, I attach no blame to Roy for the way in which he went. Surely his intention was signalled early enough with the 1 year rolling contract, so that he would be free in short time if that last "big job" of his career came up. And it did.

Hack writers are debasing the job by making all the allegations about who is in the frame. I hope the board aren't being pressured into running for the first big-name wage-collector who fancies a lucrative interlude by the Thames.
I'm with you Ron, anyone but Sven.