more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff fan in peace q

Started by Cardiff fan, August 01, 2015, 05:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardiff fan

Hello my friends from London,

James, an 11 year old Cardiff fan here. I'm not here to cause trouble,must want to know your thoughts ahead of the big match next week and some score predictions.

We have had a good pre season with an unbeaten tour of Holland and wins against Bournemouth and Watford, although it counts for nothing.

We have added to the side with the loan signing of Sammy Ameobi from Newcastle and we are supposed to be signing a midfielder before the season starts, apparently Joey Barton.

With both sides having had poor returns to the Championship, the hardest league in the world, I was wondering what you think the score will be on Saturday and where you think both sides will finish.

I'm going 2-1 to City, with a play off finish for both sides. How have you strengthened?   

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Cardiff fan on August 01, 2015, 05:51:23 PM

James, an 11 year old Cardiff fan here. I'm not here to cause trouble,must want to know your thoughts ahead of the big match next week and some score predictions.

We have had a good pre season with an unbeaten tour of Holland and wins against Bournemouth and Watford, although it counts for nothing.

We have added to the side with the loan signing of Sammy Ameobi from Newcastle and we are supposed to be signing a midfielder before the season starts, apparently Joey Barton.

With both sides having had poor returns to the Championship, the hardest league in the world, I was wondering what you think the score will be on Saturday and where you think both sides will finish.

I'm going 2-1 to City, with a play off finish for both sides. How have you strengthened?   

Hello, Lad, and thanks for posting! Great to see the world from another perspective. I will say, first and foremost, that if you sign Joey Barton be prepared to be playing with 10 men because he is and always will be a red card waiting to happen. I have been following Cardiff's pre-season and you have done well for yourselves, and I think you have a very promising team.

As for our strengthening of the squad, the signings of O'Hara, Cairney, Pringle, and Garbutt have been excellent - and I think Andy Loneregan is a great keeper. Adam Taggart is finally back from injury, so too is Larnell Cole so we basically have two new signings with those players for the season. My big worry is our defense, definitely still the weakest part of our overall game and I fear it will be exploited at times. That being said, our team is far stronger than last season and I agree that I think we will make the playoffs along with Cardiff come the end of the season.

Score: My head says 1-1 draw, my heart says 1-0 win to the Whites with McCormack scoring a cracking free kick in the first half.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

kempkong

Welcome to our forum youngling. We have strengthen however not enough for the playoffs we all suspect. I also think added 2 players to your squad will leave you some way short of the top 6 too but the league is a funny one. I do however feel you will win on Saturday but I can accept that as long as we turn up.
Good luck for Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Cardiff fan on August 01, 2015, 05:51:23 PM

Thank you for posting. You are 11? Please teach me English as your grammar is perfect. We are IMO very much were you are. Signings and management will play a big part in next season. As for our game against the red bluebirds, haha, I think it's 50/50 at best for us. I don't think either of us will be top four/five but I think one of us might. Thank you for opening up to our board and I wish you guys the best. I hope we beat you but only if we deserve it. Thanks for posting. Good luck to you and yours.