watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well I'm excited.

Started by Jimpav, August 07, 2015, 11:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

My hopes aren't high but the talking is over and the football is about to begin.

Happy New Year everybody!

Sgt Fulham

Despite everything, so am I!

westcliff white

I'm more apprehensive than excited I think
Every day is a Fulham day

Denver Fulham

I don't think we'll get anything from tomorrow's match, but I think we'll look decidedly different in a couple of weeks, and I'm excited about that possibility and having Fulham back in my life.

mikestrand

Disappointed we never got the defense sorted, but with Cairney, O'hara,  pringle and  lvc back , we should be playing some better stuff.
PS   Ross needs to be told his midfield days are over. :clap_hands:

Texas White

Jonaldiniho 88

If we improve on last season it's the first time we have improved in 4 years or so.i will take improvement over decline any day of the week. Good luck boys. COYW

MJG

At moment sitting on the coach at 6am I'm tired and grumpy,  but come noon the season begins and it's a clean sheet for everyone. Promotion here we come.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Twig

Cannot believe we did not spend anything to get the defence sorted, so I regard the start of the season with a mix of excitement and apprehension.  COYW

Fernhurst

Anticipation has been rife in our house!

From what we have witnessed so far the football will be a much better watch this season and I believe will we win more than we lose but as others have stated it is a massive leap from relegation strugglers to promotion contenders.

Good luck for the season boys, not expecting it but a point would be lovely today.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.