watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SSN 92 Live

Started by zander, August 04, 2015, 10:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zander

Any chance the kit will be unveiled during the show? Reading did the same earlier with their away kit. Not sure when Fulham are due up.

dannyboi-ffc

Fulham are just after 3pm. That's what the reporter at Wimbledon just said. Typical! I'll be out on the road.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Jolly Martin

They just said after 3 we should be on

SKSW6

"We're now on 61 clubs. Where is the day going? Flying by. Southampton are still to come this hour, where we'll be hearing from Les Reed and we're also at Fulham for their kit launch."

westcliff white

interesting more form the sponsor perspective, given that the players wore the new home kit last weekend I would consider that as launched already
Every day is a Fulham day

FPT

I've just tuned in, though I'm not sure I see the point of this - is it not Sky showing off their financial clout despite BT's sport service eating the majority of the Sky Sports meal, so to speak. Fulham have just tweeted: "We'll have two of our summer signings revealing and printing their new squad numbers as part of #92Live shortly."

Well I suppose it gives me something to do for 5 minutes.

westcliff white

and they didnt even mention sponsor, printing and squad numbers. thought it was a standard font anyway.

Guessing Pringle and O'Hara who are apparently squad numbers 18 and 23 as seen in last weekends friendly

Nero

Quote from: westcliff white on August 04, 2015, 02:55:15 PM
and they didnt even mention sponsor, printing and squad numbers. thought it was a standard font anyway.

Guessing Pringle and O'Hara who are apparently squad numbers 18 and 23 as seen in last weekends friendly

Its the big Dunk & Gayle reveal!!!!!! maybe not

mike_corkcity12

Still no news of the sponsor. How have the club ballsed that up?

Butterbean and Bieber were entertaining.

westcliff white

No surprise on the numbers, they are what they wore on Saturday. Thought they were "launching" the kit so still no official showing of wither home or away and as Mike said still no sponsor.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: FPT on August 04, 2015, 02:49:45 PM
I've just tuned in, though I'm not sure I see the point of this - is it not Sky showing off their financial clout despite BT's sport service eating the majority of the Sky Sports meal, so to speak. Fulham have just tweeted: "We'll have two of our summer signings revealing and printing their new squad numbers as part of #92Live shortly."

Well I suppose it gives me something to do for 5 minutes.

So which two of Cairney, Pringle, Richards and O'hara will it be you reckon?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ToodlesMcToot

Possible that we'll be able to purchase the home kit without the sponsor, given that that decision has yet to be made?

BalDrick

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 04, 2015, 03:17:19 PM
Possible that we'll be able to purchase the home kit without the sponsor, given that that decision has yet to be made?
What would be interesting is how many people bought a sponsor-free shirt. I've thought for some time it'd be worth doing that one in every five years or so. Part of the sponsor money would be recouped by a jump in shirt sales, though prospective sponsors would get wise to it and not bother with us/offer us less.

I bet most, if not all clubs, would sell shedloads without a sponsor.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: BalDrick on August 04, 2015, 03:53:01 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 04, 2015, 03:17:19 PM
What would be interesting is how many people bought a sponsor-free shirt. I've thought for some time it'd be worth doing that one in every five years or so. Part of the sponsor money would be recouped by a jump in shirt sales, though prospective sponsors would get wise to it and not bother with us/offer us less.

I bet most, if not all clubs, would sell shedloads without a sponsor.

I'd be willing to bet that our home shirt won't be improved by whichever sponsor we lure. I'm certainly more inclined to buy this one than any recent version we've had and definitely more inclined as is.

grandad

A couple of washes & the cheap stick on sponsors ad will come off any way.They are replicas, not the real thing.
Where there's a will there's a wife

westcliff white

I only buy them for my son, so logo doesn't affect me really. Although I can say that never had the logo come off when we have washed the kits

epsomraver

Quote from: grandad on August 04, 2015, 05:17:32 PM
A couple of washes & the cheap stick on sponsors ad will come off any way.They are replicas, not the real thing.

My GMB and Demon are still there after all this time, " won't wash Grandad! "