News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who is the 1 manager left that won't care or even really feel like 2nd choice??

Started by mccscratch, July 22, 2010, 01:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccscratch

That's right....BOB BRADLEY....

Lighthouse has said it all along (perhaps in tongue and cheek) and it would not shock me now...

Fulham have the chance to make waves even with egg on their face... Surely Sven won't come now and any other rehash is not the right move... Time to hire a trailblazer...

Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

The Equalizer

NO CHANCE.

He wouldn't have the first clue how to play in the English game.  :028:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mccscratch

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 22, 2010, 01:56:54 PM
NO CHANCE.

He wouldn't have the first clue how to play in the English game.  :028:

Can you define to me what the English game is nowadays? He plays organized counter attacking style while encouraging team shape first and foremost...

TonyGilroy

I wouldn't be interested in someone who hadn't managed successfully in a senior European League.

Whether rejected or previously unsuccessful candidates would still be interested depends partly on how we left things with them but if we didn't want them then we shouldn't want them now.

epsomraver

No way would I want Bradley, it takes the yank players long enough to settle into our game let alone a manager

HatterDon

As a red-white&blue Amurrrrican from the ground up, I swell with pride as I nominate for the leadership of Fuham Football Club

the one

the only

Ray Lewington!

Sorry to be so narrowly partisan, but there it is.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

richardhkirkando

I don't think managerial experience in Europe (specifically) is absolutely necessary.  If there's some candidate who has managed with success for many years in the US, Mexico, Argentina, etc., it would be foolish not to consider him.  I'm not saying Bob Bradley is that guy, just that there could be a quality candidates out there who haven't managed in Europe.

Bradley might be one of the best at in-game adjustments, but the problem is that he needs to make these adjustments too often - I'd rather see somebody who has the right plan going in.   He makes lineup changes game-to-game for seemingly no real reason, which I don't like.  Squad rotation is one thing, but making changes just for the sake of doing something different can get you into trouble.  Of course, this is all easier said than done!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

NO NO NO :014: :014: :014:
too much of a risk,we get this even half wrong and we wake up in the championship :001: :001: :001:

epsomraver

Quote from: HatterDon on July 23, 2010, 01:02:45 AM
As a red-white&blue Amurrrrican from the ground up, I swell with pride as I nominate for the leadership of Fuham Football Club

the one

the only

Ray Lewington!

Sorry to be so narrowly partisan, but there it is.
Nice bloke. met him lots of times but he is not hard enough to be a manager, he cannot make the harsh decisions needed some times and that was his down fall last time around

mccscratch

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on July 23, 2010, 03:01:44 PM
NO NO NO :014: :014: :014:
too much of a risk,we get this even half wrong and we wake up in the championship :001: :001: :001:

I think you are nuts if you honestly think that a side with the quality we currently have will be so bad as to get relegated... no matter who is in charge... assuming that what we have does not leave before a new manager can get acclimated...

We have a top 10 midfield and a top 5 defense... Zamora can score and Gera is clearly going to be playing second striker...assuming Murphy and Greening can hold down holding role in the middle of the park when they are in... I also fully expect to Riise and Dikagcoi to come into their own as well....

Make no mistake about it...if we purchase 1 more quality striker and 1 person who can cover well at any slot in the back we are going to be a top 10 side no matter who manages us...

epsomraver

You didn't see Murphy or Downing play at Bournemouth then, they were poor

mccscratch

Quote from: epsomraver on July 23, 2010, 04:45:09 PM
You didn't see Murphy or Downing play at Bournemouth then, they were poor

Got Stew Downing on the mind Epsom? No I did not see them and I worry that Murphy is hitting the wall but we are still strong enough...

Will Sidwell be the answer??

tingtawng

the club havent contacted any of the big names so it must be a dark horse outsider Mo is after ,you could be right
IN SVEN VE TVUST