watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We need to move on from Lewis Dunk

Started by JackyFulham90, August 06, 2015, 10:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

We need a CB they don't seem willing to sell so let's move on & go back in for Stearman or Tarkowski. If we really struggle to get our targets then surely a move for Michael Turner is a smart move now we have a better midfield. Turner lacks pace but has good leadership & is a solid pro

Craven Mad

Exactly, right now we just need someone in. Turner would also be a good partner for Dunk, so getting one doesn't mean we have to give up on the other.

There are also other players who, like Lascelles at Newcastle on loan, would also be great.

Quality is one issue across our back line but, right now, an injury to one of our 3 senior defenders leaves us tragically exposed. We need more depth.

Southdowns White

The Management team at Fulham will be doing everything they can to get a couple of defenders in, We certainly have some money in the kitty for the right players. The fact that we are even considering getting another striker at this time knowing our options and weaknesses on the pitch to me proves that we will end up with a couple of good defensive options by the end of the transfer window. If we do not, either the management team at Fulham or me and plenty of other long suffering supporters need locking up somewhere with a lot of people in white coats!

spoken

I would propose that The Dunk deal has been agreed but it will not be confirmed until Brighton have either found a replacement or after we play them. His proposed transfer to us has been dragging on and on, plus no mention of a pursuit for other players and no news of Dunk transferring to another championship or PL team. Just my thoughts. Might be case of 5+5 = 11