watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fantasy FoFball League

Started by The Equalizer, July 23, 2010, 03:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

30,75 and 55 transfered Dempsey for Wallcott   OOPS FIRST COCK UP  :028: 19th in the Fulham league.Still have Duff and Bobby. :048:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 23, 2010, 12:43:35 PM
just made my first transfer, got rid of Brums Murphy and brought in Ryan Nelson. I'm  thinking of getting rid of Matty Taylor and Saha.

Any idea how to arrange the player positions? It keeps putting Konch as a CB and Etuhu as a Winger for me. I fix it and then "Confirm Lineup" and then the website undoes my changes.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: boxhockcycsock on September 12, 2010, 08:30:34 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 23, 2010, 12:43:35 PM
just made my first transfer, got rid of Brums Murphy and brought in Ryan Nelson. I'm  thinking of getting rid of Matty Taylor and Saha.

Any idea how to arrange the player positions? It keeps putting Konch as a CB and Etuhu as a Winger for me. I fix it and then "Confirm Lineup" and then the website undoes my changes.
Dosen't matter Boxy, you could pick four cb's , you dont have to have full backs etc, just four defenders, you dont lose or gain points for that.

The Equalizer

Sorry Bobby, best of luck getting the leg better, but you've just been replaced by Dembele!!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

SteveM19

FoF position -- 11
FUSA posiiton -- 1
Overall Percentage rank -- in the top 3.5%
Number of CCCFC players in my squad -- 0.

It can be done. Thank you Charlie Adam!

TheDaddy

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 14, 2010, 07:09:43 AM
Sorry Bobby, best of luck getting the leg better, but you've just been replaced by Dembele!!
Great minds did the same.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Guess who ws the highest scorer in the Fofbal league this week with 68 points  :008:  :028:

gezkc

I've just joined - better late than never!  :54:

The Equalizer

Quote from: gezkc on October 07, 2010, 01:40:45 PM
I've just joined - better late than never!  :54:

Welcome aboard! You're just in time to see the arse fall out of my season  :dft012:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Lighthouse

I have yet to bother to go back since the first week. Am I still winning? I am where? Oh dear.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Hahaha i've moved above the Equaliser  :yay:

The Equalizer

I have the following first team:

Foster
      Hangeland    Terry    Young
Malouda      Milner     Nolan    Ferguson
    Dogbreath    Dembele    Tevez

Subs: Stockdale, Scholes, Williamson, Perch.

Does anyone think that team is worth 12 points? Well they effing do! 

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 28, 2010, 07:39:54 PM
I have the following first team:

Foster
      Hangeland    Terry    Young
Malouda      Milner     Nolan    Ferguson
    Dogbreath    Dembele    Tevez

Subs: Stockdale, Scholes, Williamson, Perch.

Does anyone think that team is worth 12 points? Well they effing do! 
not as bad as you think Eq you actually got 23 after adjustments  :011: . That's what you deserve by putting the Viles in your team. I got 75 pts and moved up to 21st (i didn't start till week 2 )   :54:  :028: