watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Garbutt

Started by F(f)CUK, August 09, 2015, 08:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

It may be a good time for us that he is injured. Baines being out for 3+ weeks, presumably could have meant that he could have been recalled. Anyone know the status re call-back on such a loan deal?

MJG

I'm 99.99% sure that a full season loan..apart for GK's...cannot have a recall option apart from during the January transfer window.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

westcliff white

firstly the loan has to have included a recall clause, secondly as I understand it just has to be an open transfer window, however Everton have Oviedo as well don't they?
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on August 09, 2015, 08:58:58 AM
I'm 99.99% sure that a full season loan..apart for GK's...cannot have a recall option apart from during the January transfer window.

I thought prem to lower leagues could be recalled at anytime. When did we recall stockdale and burn
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on August 09, 2015, 09:31:21 AM

I thought prem to lower leagues could be recalled at anytime. When did we recall stockdale and burn
Goalkeepers are different and Burn was recalled at start of a January transfer window.

I wrote this last year and if you look at first two rules I'm sure they can't recall him.

http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/players/football-loans-and-contract-rules-deciphered-10-524.html

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on August 09, 2015, 09:40:38 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 09, 2015, 09:31:21 AM

Goalkeepers are different and Burn was recalled at start of a January transfer window.

I wrote this last year and if you look at first two rules I'm sure they can't recall him.

http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/players/football-loans-and-contract-rules-deciphered-10-524.html

knowing us,we probably added a clause to make the deal cheaper

kiwiwaka

He was third choice at Everton, so hopefully not an issue for us when he's back fit.

fulhamfever

I went to the Everton game today against Watford and saw Luke Garbutt he had a cast on his foot. I asked him is it going to be longer than 6 weeks? He said he wont be returning to action for at least another 2 months or more.

aaronmcguigan

Why is Garbutt at the Everton match? Shouldn't/ couldn't he be around our team getting a look at our play and tactics etc rather than just being a spectator at a diff team

fulhamben

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on August 09, 2015, 01:21:10 PM
Why is Garbutt at the Everton match? Shouldn't/ couldn't he be around our team getting a look at our play and tactics etc rather than just being a spectator at a diff team
a lot of long ish injured loan players return home for treatment. Think we have bought some of ours back to repair them before sending them back out

westcliff white

Clubs line is 4-6 weeks, don't usually get a cast for small ligament strains, so if he is in a cast it could be more serious
Every day is a Fulham day

twang

Wouldn't mind that at all as I'm far from convinced that Garbutt is the right move for us at left back.

fulhamben

Quote from: twang on August 09, 2015, 01:58:34 PM
Wouldn't mind that at all as I'm far from convinced that Garbutt is the right move for us at left back.
yes I was far from impressed against Palace. If he was one of ours,everyone would be saying he is too lightweight

fulhamfever

Players return to the parent club for treatment as they own the players contract so they have to use there own resources to make sure they are looking after there employee.

Berserker

While he's injured who pays his salary?  If he got injured straight away it makes you wondered if he had a weakness there in the first place
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

leonffc

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on August 09, 2015, 01:21:10 PM

Because he is a young lad and all his family are up there. It's bad enough being injured as you are not involved in the day to day banter etc, essentially being isolated from your team mates.
It's better for him to recuperate around family and friends rather than getting 2 hrs of treatment a day and then going back to his hotel for 22 hours.