News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**NEWSFLASH!!** JOSE BLAMES EVERYONE BUT HIMSELF!!!

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, August 11, 2015, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Quote from: Logicalman on August 12, 2015, 04:14:17 PM
Quote from: Jem on August 12, 2015, 04:00:42 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on August 12, 2015, 01:33:03 AM
I can't believe that anyone is surprised by this. The man is an absolute horses arse.
Could we make being an absolute horses arse part of the criteria for our next manager?

Yes please  :54:

The after match interviews would be impossible to watch. The man is a superb gaffer but still a horses arse. I always wonder how managers like him would do with a budget like hours.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

love4ffc

Not to hijack the thread but just to be clear...if we had a horses arse like Jose....everyone would be ok with the manor in which we would play and win games?  I mean the diving and dirty tactics and all that? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Forever Fulham

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 12, 2015, 08:30:24 PM
I can't believe that anyone is surprised by this. The man is an absolute horses arse.
Could we make being an absolute horses arse part of the criteria for our next manager?

Yes please  :54:

The after match interviews would be impossible to watch. The man is a superb gaffer but still a horses arse. I always wonder how managers like him would do with a budget like hours.
That's the ultimate question, isn't it?  What an advantage it must be to have a massive chest of money from which to buy the best at any position!  Drop him into a bottom third EPL team and let's see how he does.  Still, I have to give him his due for his man management skills.  And Inter, he had his team believing it was Inter against the world, that everyone was against them.  They banded together, bled for each other.  It's not that easy to get players to buy in so completely like that.  And of course there is the whining, the finger pointing, the ganging up on referees just trying to do their job.  He's an amateur psychologist.  And he takes the glare of the spotlight (and all of the pressure that attends the light) off his players when things aren't going right, and puts it elsewhere.  He creates a protective bubble.  A skewed reality until the ship gets righted again.  A lot of mind games.

Jonaldiniho 88

The comment made about "not understanding the game" really makes him look like an ass. His "game" maybe winning trophies but her "game" is protecting the players and their careers. Stick to what you know mouriniho and let the doctors do their job. You have no legal requirement in football and may feel it ok to sneak into dressing rooms along with the dirty laundry but these people who have dedicated their career to helping people staying healthy and helping them recover when not, run onto the pitch head held high to help. Legally I would have thought mouriniho should be the one suffering not the doctor. If this went to court Chelsea would lose. Ou can't demote someone for doing their job.

ron

The main problem with hitching your career to the London Rouble Laundry is that you meet some rather unpleasant people when you get there. Best just to accept that's what it's going to be like and watch the zeros multiplying in the Cayman Islands Bank or wherever. 

Blanco

I predict a massive decrease in Chelsea players needing treatment for groin injuries until she's reinstated.

Logicalman

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 12, 2015, 08:30:24 PM

Yes please  :54:

Very good point. We have seen the reverse of this though, haven't we? Where managers who do have a large war chest spend it all with almost no results, Sparky & 'Arry come to mind as the most recent examples. So it does take some nuance to be able to spend wisely, because we have seen all too much, spending loads of dosh doesn't guarantee success (cue Andy Carroll).
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.