watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kit wants Fulham to be unbeatable at the Cottage

Started by Nick Bateman, August 15, 2015, 01:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Was really interesting watching Kit Symons' interview on the Fulham website and many positives were heard.

For one, Kit wants Fulham to become "unbeatable" at The Cottage, turning it into a fortress that opponents will dread to venture to.  He was right that Fulham's team was not ready last season and KS is blossoming into quite a capable boss, a far cry from the 'rookie' many sang, "You don't know what you're doing!" at.  Look at how Garry (The) Monk has impressed at Swansea: he now looks the best manager in England!!! 

Getting a contract extension on Ross McCormack was a smart move, considering many would want to tempt him away, so well done the board there in particular Alistair Mackintosh who negotiates the contracts - I will compliment him when he does his job well (equally criticise when I feel he hasn't).  If Ali Mac addresses the loose issue of Kacaniklic being on a final year and secures the 23 year-old he will have thoroughly impressed this supporter.

Also Symons hinted at a couple of signings to strengthen the squad.  We shall wait and see on that but it does sound like they are getting their act together for a genuine push for promotion THIS SEASON as I have been saying all along. 

I'd advise all to watch the video.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/august/14/manager-video
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

alexbishop

One of his better ones. Still doesn't come across to me as quite knowing what he's doing there but that's just a shallow comment.  Sure there's plenty of brains in that head of his.

I wander if we have a couple of pretty good signings up our sleeves as he was grinning like a Cheshire Cat when Sarah asked about transfers.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop