more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Season Ticket - Where are you?!

Started by Wimbledon_White, July 29, 2015, 09:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: filham on August 10, 2015, 05:21:11 PM
I have noticed that the Client Ref.No which I have had for some seasons has  changed and is now called a Customer No.

So we have fallen from Client status to mere customers.
Client to me is more a business transaction,  Customer is more of a personal relationship.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

st andrews

rweller86

@rweller

The Enclosurite

Mine hasn't come either.  Been told by the ticket office to contact them on Friday if still not arrived and they will reprint for me to pick up before the game.  They couldn't answer about specific season tickets as they are being sent out by a distribution centre.

I'm not feeling confident if I'm honest.
¡COYW!

rweller86

The ticket office telling you they will reprint it doesn't give you confidence? You will get to the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@rweller

The Enclosurite

Quote from: rweller86 on August 11, 2015, 11:01:20 PM
The ticket office telling you they will reprint it doesn't give you confidence? You will get to the ball.

Going on past experience, no.  Wouldn't surprise me if they mess up something as simple as that.
¡COYW!

st andrews

The Enclosurite

¡COYW!

rweller86

Another day without calling the ticket office? Just get on the blower, sort it in minutes.

@rweller

The Enclosurite

Quote from: rweller86 on August 12, 2015, 05:49:13 PM
Another day without calling the ticket office? Just get on the blower, sort it in minutes.

Read further back in the thread and you will see this has been done.  I've been told to 'give it until Friday'.
¡COYW!

st andrews

st andrews

The day before our first home game, the postmans  been and gone and still no bloody ticket! Is  this the way to treat a supporter of 59 years? Now Ive got to queue up at the ticket office tomorrow for who knows how long  like a tourist for my bloody ticket. The clubs being run by Moran's.this wouldn't have happened  in Al fayeds day.

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: st andrews on August 14, 2015, 12:37:56 PM
The day before our first home game, the postmans  been and gone and still no bloody ticket! Is  this the way to treat a supporter of 59 years? Now Ive got to queue up at the ticket office tomorrow for who knows how long  like a tourist for my bloody ticket. The clubs being run by Moran's.this wouldn't have happened  in Al fayeds day.

I am afraid to say it did happen in MAF's days too.

rweller86

Quote from: st andrews on August 14, 2015, 12:37:56 PM
The day before our first home game, the postmans  been and gone and still no bloody ticket! Is  this the way to treat a supporter of 59 years? Now Ive got to queue up at the ticket office tomorrow for who knows how long  like a tourist for my bloody ticket. The clubs being run by Moran's.this wouldn't have happened  in Al fayeds day.
Hardly poor treatment. Blame the courier, not the club - probably lost in the post. And it wasn't Fulham handling the tickets either.
@rweller

The Enclosurite

I need to pick mine up too tomorrow. They have told me there will be a separate collection point for season tickets so hopefully the queue will be shorter.
¡COYW!

st andrews

A lot lost in the post then.
fulham had plenty of time to send them.took our money quick enough

The Enclosurite

Seems that way.  I was told they were sent via a distribution centre so it sounds like the blame could or should fall on them.
¡COYW!

alfie

Quote from: st andrews on August 14, 2015, 03:32:00 PM
A lot lost in the post then.
fulham had plenty of time to send them.took our money quick enough

Fulham did not send them out, but you can blame them anyway
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

st andrews

If you buy a season ticket you expect to get it before the season starts . No excuses