Main Menu

How long will Kit get?

Started by Rudolph, August 17, 2015, 12:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yosh

Luck ? Really ??????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nose

kit has to be changed... that is obvious, the ceo needs to be changed...it is criminal he remains and I think the man at the toip really has no idea what he is doing because in over two seasons everything has got vastly worse with no chance of it likely to improve any time in the foreseeable future......   i am sure he is a nice man but just not suited to running a proffesional football club.

GrahamG

How long will Kit get? He's had too long already.

VamosFFC

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 19, 2015, 09:45:19 PM
Rotten luck with the two Injuries just before halftime, It's a bit late to make a sub after they have scored, on 86 Minutes, reactive as opposed to proactive. One point from nine. But we have 43 League matches left, that's 129 points.

When I think about our bad start, I think about how Sunderland managed to get promoted after being near the bottom at Christmas.

Lets hope we don't have to climb out of that big of hole.

BestOfBrede

Please Kit - do the decent thing - request a downgrade to the under 21s! You did a good Job previously and it will turn on you if you carry on this pretence of senior manager!

Otherwise, I hope Khan sacks you! Really sorry ol chap but you haven't a clue!

rubbernecca

Q: How many overweight, low-energy managers are successful?

A: NONE

Buffalo76

We kept Jol on far too long and look what happened. We're doing the same with Kit. He should've been replaced over the summer. The guy is simply NOT UP TO THE JOB

Ron91

Jumping on the bandwagon! We need to see something else.

Yosh

Something or someone ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chutney

4 wins in our last 22 league games says it all. That said, with the players we have, anyone would struggle.
C O Y W

JoelH5

Quote from: Chutney on August 19, 2015, 10:02:18 PM
4 wins in our last 22 league games says it all. That said, with the players we have, anyone would struggle.

Ironic right?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Max Headroom

Defence aside we have good players.

JoelH5

Quote from: Max Headroom on August 19, 2015, 10:05:18 PM

Defence aside we have good players.

If we had a decent, pacey striker, we'd have a promotion hopefull team. Forgetting the defence..
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Max Headroom

The players will be hit hard by losing that. Just as well we have a charismatic manager who will lift their spirits.

fulhamben

He's already had 6 months too long. Might Aswell keep him on as he has assembled a mediocre squad. Surviving a relegation scrap under kit will be more exciting than finishing 12 under a better manager
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Rudolph

I've just watched the goals.  Their first is from a badly defended corner, shock horror! 

The idiot has to go, he hasn't got a clue and the sooner he is shown the door the better.

Baws

The thing that worries me is that if/when Kit leaves, the new manager will claim that due to the bad start made by a team that isn't his, the priority is survival. He will then ask for a full transfer window and pre-season to build his own team.

If Kit doesn't succeed, his successor has to be the real deal.

epsomraver

Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2015, 10:08:14 PM
He's already had 6 months too long. Might Aswell keep him on as he has assembled a mediocre squad. Surviving a relegation scrap under kit will be more exciting than finishing 12 under a better manager

He has had 3 games with his own team and the window is still open, please give it a rest about 6 months ! :dft007:

God The Mechanic

Quote from: epsomraver on August 20, 2015, 10:59:40 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2015, 10:08:14 PM

He has had 3 games with his own team and the window is still open, please give it a rest about 6 months ! :dft007:

Magath only had 7 games last year and had more of a "defence" in that he was trying (foolishly) to play as many of our our younger players as he could whilst integrating the new signings.  Nothing Kit has done so far this season suggests it will be any different to last, and he doesn't even have the excuse of blooding inexperienced players.

General

Quote from: jimmyc19 on August 17, 2015, 12:41:53 PM
Think he may get until Christmas

If he gets that long then we will be beyond it and have little chance of survival. This club is being run into the ground. Didn't renew my season this time around despite having been a season ticket holder for 15 years previous. When the signings came in I wasn't sure whether it was the right move, but clearly we don't have a class backroom team now...