Main Menu

Have we sold out for Hull tonight?

Started by Artful Dodger, August 19, 2015, 01:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2015, 02:31:57 PM
Quote from: fulhams_finest on August 19, 2015, 01:49:15 PM
Quote from: Artful Dodger on August 19, 2015, 01:02:03 PM
I haven't been very organised in getting a ticket sorted for tonight but assumed I could just pay on the day as I would not expect us to sell out the away end on a Wednesday night in Hull! However, the Hull website says no pay on the day, so I phoned Hull who said get your ticket from Fulham so when I phoned the ticket office they tell me it's not available for sale any more and to check the website -  which mentions nothing about Hull!! So, have we just been allocated a small number of tickets which have been sold or has the world gone mad and they are not selling tickets for an event that doesn't kick off until 7.45 tonight??

Anyway, as luck would have it, I am based in Yorkshire and the company I work for has a box, so I have blagged my way in - it just means I have to do small talk over a 3 course meal.....it's tough but somebody has to do it  :005:

The club needs to release tweets or facebook posts about paying on the gate on the day of the game would make it miles easier and a few more will come
id be amazed if many people woke up this morning and just decided to go to hull.
Funny you should say that, but I nearly did just that. But I calculated I'd have to drive like a maniac to get there for kick off. So hats off to all who've made the trip.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

ron

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on August 19, 2015, 03:10:14 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2015, 02:31:57 PM
Quote from: fulhams_finest on August 19, 2015, 01:49:15 PM
Quote from: Artful Dodger on August 19, 2015, 01:02:03 PM
I haven't been very organised in getting a ticket sorted for tonight but assumed I could just pay on the day as I would not expect us to sell out the away end on a Wednesday night in Hull! However, the Hull website says no pay on the day, so I phoned Hull who said get your ticket from Fulham so when I phoned the ticket office they tell me it's not available for sale any more and to check the website -  which mentions nothing about Hull!! So, have we just been allocated a small number of tickets which have been sold or has the world gone mad and they are not selling tickets for an event that doesn't kick off until 7.45 tonight??

Anyway, as luck would have it, I am based in Yorkshire and the company I work for has a box, so I have blagged my way in - it just means I have to do small talk over a 3 course meal.....it's tough but somebody has to do it  :005:

The club needs to release tweets or facebook posts about paying on the gate on the day of the game would make it miles easier and a few more will come
id be amazed if many people woke up this morning and just decided to go to hull.

I'd be amazed if anyone woke up and just decided to go to Hull EVER, let alone today.

064.gif

Nero

Well after all that paid cash on the turnstile

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310