watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in

Started by fulhamben, August 19, 2015, 06:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

I can't understand retaining Bodurov, or Pringle....... Burn has upset Kit maybe?

Pringle was awful on Saturday, so i hope Kit's put a rocket up his a*se !  If he performs well tonight, attack and defence, then Kit will have gone up in my estimations.

Hull, on paper have a strong team, so maybe a catalyst for an inspired performance. It's a great game to win!

COYW   049:gif

horse1031

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 19, 2015, 07:09:31 PM
Hull team looks pretty handy. Didn't follow the prem much last season but it makes our team look rank average in comparison.

their right side is going to give us FITS.

Odubajo destroyed us last year at Brentford and Elmo is a decent player.

BUT!!  Our lineup has had some great "names" in it the last couple of years and we have gotten it handed to us so...

Holders

Hull team looks pretty handy. Didn't follow the prem much last season but it makes our team look rank average in comparison.

They've just got relegated and presumably want to straight back up so it stands to reason that they  kept most of their best players. (Irony).
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Dodger53

How long before we hear "the quality isnt there"?If we played a back 5 including Burn ..."the quality isnt there!

Barrett487

Just a thought..... Burn out on loan as part of the Dunk/Ream/Tarkowski/Stearman/Lees deal, so not playing?

Jack Fulham

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 19, 2015, 07:14:14 PM
Quote from: grandad on August 19, 2015, 07:09:11 PM
From the BBC.
Fulham's Matt Smith has attempted more shots (excluding those blocked) from the opening two Championship games than any other player (nine).

That's a good stat, at least he's getting into the right places.
The goals will come I'm sure

I think its harder to convert chances in the air and most our chances are coming in the air these days.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: Holders on August 19, 2015, 07:22:15 PM

They've just got relegated and presumably want to straight back up so it stands to reason that they  kept most of their best players. (Irony).

touché

fulhamben

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 19, 2015, 07:27:20 PM
From the BBC.
Fulham's Matt Smith has attempted more shots (excluding those blocked) from the opening two Championship games than any other player (nine).

I think its harder to convert chances in the air and most our chances are coming in the air these days.
Which is why we should drop him for Dembele and keep it on the deck
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Barrett487

Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2015, 07:29:50 PM
From the BBC.

:plus one:

Jack Fulham

Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2015, 07:29:50 PM
From the BBC.

I don't think we're gonna see a huge amount of the ball as were playing away so Dembele's pace would of been handy on the counter. I'm sure we will see 10 mins of it!

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Why everyone at the club rates so highly Kavanagh is beyond me, tonight he makes the bench.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

rubbernecca

Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on August 19, 2015, 07:43:33 PM
Why everyone at the club rates so highly Kavanagh is beyond me, tonight he makes the bench.

I would rather have Kavanagh than Voser out there.  That said - we really need to sign some decent defenders!