more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Request to BeIN Sports to broadcast FFC games

Started by love4ffc, August 19, 2015, 09:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Hello to all,

If you are like me then you are as frustrated as I am in the fact that BeIN sports, who has the contract to broadcast Championship games in the USA, has not been broadcasting the Fulham games. 

Below is the link to contacting BeIN sports.  I have already taken the liberty of sending them a request to start broadcasting more of the FFC games.  Below that are is the request I sent.  I hope as many of you as possible will do the same and get your mates and family to do the same. 

Cheers,
Don

http://adsales.beinsports.tv/contact/

To whom it may concern,

As an American Fulham FC fan I would like to formally request that BeIN Sports start broadcasting more Fulham games from Championship League, 

Why should BeIN sports broadcast the Fulham games on a more regular bases?  Well here is a few;

- Fulham FC are the only Championship side club to be owned by an American Owner, Shahid Khan.  Also owner as you know of Jacksonville Jags. 
- Fulham FC have had more American soccer players then any other European club, i.e. Dempsey, McBride, Kasey Keller, Emerson Hyndman, Marcus Hahnemann, Eddie Lewis, Tomas Radzinski, and Carlos Bocanegra just to mention a few. 
- Fulham FC have had more American youth soccer players in their youth academy teams then any other European Club. 

It is my hope that after consideration of the above reasons I mention that you will reconsider broadcasting more Fulham FC games. 

Sincerly,

Don Love
Fulham FC American Faithful 
#COYW
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Logicalman

Good job Don. Not sure who actually manages the cameras at the games though, is it Sky?

I did notice there were 4 games broadcast this past weekend though, but midweek gets the short straw, so it's better than it was last season at least.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

love4ffc

Quote from: Logicalman on August 19, 2015, 09:33:34 PM

Good job Don. Not sure who actually manages the cameras at the games though, is it Sky?

I did notice there were 4 games broadcast this past weekend though, but midweek gets the short straw, so it's better than it was last season at least.

Anything is better then nothing.  Worth a shot. 

love4ffc

Skybet doesn't have a Fulham game being broadcast until Sat, Sept. 13th against Blackburn.   :012: