Jean Tigana
13 (9.8%)
Lee Clarke
4 (3%)
Other (Name)
14 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Ron91

Ideally should Kit return to under 21 management or GO. Who would you like to see take over?

Ordar

Allardyce for me. It's who I wanted after Magath left.

Cheeky shout for Montella, although unproven at this level.

We should have gone for Pardew or Howe when Jol was sacked (or better when he should have been sacked after the 3-0 undeserved win at Swansea)

Slaphead in Qatar

pearson may not be a bad shout actually. didn't do much wrong at leicester did he? and he has championship experience.  at least press conferences would never be boring with him in charge.

Sheepskin Junior

Pearson had good football going with Leicester. Not a big fan of big Sam. The complaints about hoof to Smith football would only increase
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Deeping_white

I've gone for Pearson as although he's a bit of a nutjob, he's proven he can get out of this division and when I used to watch Leicester in the championship they played some really good football as well as being properly organised.

tommy

I'd love to see Clarke given a shot. I think he started off his managerial career really well until Birmingham screwed him over.

Chutney

I'd rather see us take a manager from a club performing well than a manager who has been sacked by his previous club.
C O Y W

bigalffc

Tigana , he is proven at this level with us and I loved his total football style
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

twang

Big Sam or Paul Lambert for track record.
Tigana for novelty.

Lambert would be my first choice.

grandad

None on that list for me. They all have had mor failures than success.
If we were looking for a new manager it would cost more money, FFP wise, than we could afford to bring in a proven man.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Chutney

Steve Coterill from Bristol city would be a good appointment, has them playing excellently. Simon Grayson and Gary Rowett would be my other two choices.
C O Y W

Riversider

Paul Lambert for me, though it could/should have been Warburton when we had the chance !
As for Clarke, Holloway and Murphy FFS , give me strength.

fulhamben

Quote from: grandad on August 20, 2015, 08:27:13 AM
None on that list for me. They all have had mor failures than success.
If we were looking for a new manager it would cost more money, FFP wise, than we could afford to bring in a proven man.
have you seen our accounts then?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

west kowloon white

Why Murphy ffs?Pearson would have the pc brigade in meltdown in no time.
Lambert very dull.At the moment would need to be someone in a job-the list above not exactly inspired just ,maybe,available.

fulhamben

Quote from: west kowloon white on August 20, 2015, 08:39:44 AM
Why Murphy ffs?Pearson would have the pc brigade in meltdown in no time.
Lambert very dull.At the moment would need to be someone in a job-the list above not exactly inspired just ,maybe,available.
yes I don't get the Murphy choice. He has even less experience than kit. And to my knowledge has never managed even a kids team.

westcliff white

Changing manager could affect any transfers we have in the pipeline right now (If rumours and speculation are to be believed), what I do not get is most were campaigning all over for Kit to get the job but are now want him out, if a club changes manager every year success will never be achieved as new methods and players come in and no one settles.

I am not advocating Kit stays pointing out some of the pitfalls of chopping and changing, I was one of those said Kit should not get the job and I was lambasted on here for that, some comments were quite personal. I think grandad does have a point without knowing the accounts it doesnt take a scientist to know that any sacking of kit will impact FFP even by a small amount, but that maybe a risk the club is prepared to take. I hope they take a risk buy stretching it with payer signings.

What ever happens the next 2 weeks or so till deadline day will be very interesting.
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 20, 2015, 08:43:21 AM
Changing manager could affect any transfers we have in the pipeline right now (If rumours and speculation are to be believed), what I do not get is most were campaigning all over for Kit to get the job but are now want him out, if a club changes manager every year success will never be achieved as new methods and players come in and no one settles.

I am not advocating Kit stays pointing out some of the pitfalls of chopping and changing, I was one of those said Kit should not get the job and I was lambasted on here for that, some comments were quite personal. I think grandad does have a point without knowing the accounts it doesnt take a scientist to know that any sacking of kit will impact FFP even by a small amount, but that maybe a risk the club is prepared to take. I hope they take a risk buy stretching it with payer signings.

What ever happens the next 2 weeks or so till deadline day will be very interesting.
Watford had 5 managers last season alone. And the achieved success.there is absolutely no point in retaining the services of an utter sh#@ manager

rweller86

I don't think we will change manager before the end of the window unfortunately. Although, if we do, it's Rigg making the signings anyway.
@rweller

fulhamben

Quote from: rweller86 on August 20, 2015, 08:47:54 AM
I don't think we will change manager before the end of the window unfortunately. Although, if we do, it's Rigg making the signings anyway.
or not making signings as the case maybe

f321ffc

I would have more confidence that the manager of my local £ shop could do a better job than Kit. 090.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional