Jean Tigana
13 (9.8%)
Lee Clarke
4 (3%)
Other (Name)
14 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 132

aaronmcguigan

Haha Carver actually came out and said a shrink told him to say that so he would believe that, which would rub off on the team.

Obviously didn't work when words can't be backed up by actions. Obviously Sam is a bit big headed but at rhis level he's been there and done it so I'm all for it

H4usuallysitting

Ron91

Ian Holloway has been promoted 3 times as a manager? Don't rate him but can knock that

Julius Geezer

Sam Allardyce is a good shout - he's got the leadership qualities we desperately need, along with the CV and the ability to attract a good player.

Ideally I'd like to see Michael Laudrup or Marcelo Bielsa appointed. Top drawer coaches. It would take a minor miracle to get them in but offer them an attractive deal and you never know - it would be a little bit Fulhamish!

Having said all this, something in my heart still wants it to work out for Kit and the club but the way things are going we'd be crazy not to get a replacement ready.

Woolly Mammoth

Sam Allardyce or Nigel Pearson, both would be a massive improvement, with plenty of experience, both assertive, and proactive, and are proven Leaders.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jims Dentist

Pearson for me. He knows The Championship, his teams are committed, but play some entertaining stuff. He comes wih a bit of baggage on the strength of last season, but could certainly get us up (next season).

If not then would have to go with Alladyce.

ffccornwall

Quote from: MJG on August 20, 2015, 02:25:52 PM
Hate to say it but only one option if we want to go up this season is Big Sam.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk
Agree.

rubbernecca

:plus one:
Quote from: Jims Dentist on August 20, 2015, 08:23:28 PM
Pearson for me. He knows The Championship, his teams are committed, but play some entertaining stuff. He comes wih a bit of baggage on the strength of last season, but could certainly get us up (next season).

Blanco

Quote from: rubbernecca on August 25, 2015, 10:48:22 PM
Quote from: Jims Dentist on August 20, 2015, 08:23:28 PM

Not pearson please! Can't stand the bloke. Huge ego!

DeuceBigelow

Riverside Block W