watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steve Evans (Merged)

Started by Cravenawin, August 29, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

having spent some time in Rotherham over the years I think they deserve each other! :005:

b+w geezer

No fan of the bloke, but fuller quotation is more to his credit.

"If I was a fan I wouldn't be happy losing 3-1 at home to Fulham."

Rotherham's Frazer Richardson was carried off on a stretcher with an ankle injury and Evans said he will be assessed.

"He's gone over on his ankle after the challenge. There was nothing sinister in the challenge," added Evans.

"I thought it was a poor performance from us. We now have to take the criticism from the usual doom and gloom mongers.

"We have to say we were well beaten by a good Fulham side."

Logicalman

Quote from: b+w geezer on August 30, 2015, 11:12:03 AM
No fan of the bloke, but fuller quotation is more to his credit.

"If I was a fan I wouldn't be happy losing 3-1 at home to Fulham."

Rotherham's Frazer Richardson was carried off on a stretcher with an ankle injury and Evans said he will be assessed.

"He's gone over on his ankle after the challenge. There was nothing sinister in the challenge," added Evans.

"I thought it was a poor performance from us. We now have to take the criticism from the usual doom and gloom mongers.

"We have to say we were well beaten by a good Fulham side."

0001.jpeg
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

os5889 mkII

Whilst the man may indeed not be to everyones taste all he's done is make an honest comment, we had been tripe since we came to the Championship and had previously drawn twice with them.

The vitriol in some of these comments is pretty bad.

So he's fat, so he's had a chequered past, he's still done a good job with Rotherham and deserves credit for that.

@OsmithFFC

Chutney

We are bigger than rotherham and always will be, yesterdays result was just nature running its course.
C O Y W

Buffalo76

Bet old Tubby makes Steve Bruce feel a little better about himself! What a sight for sore eyes. How can someone like that managing a football club let himself get so fat?

MJG

'Steve Evans (Merged)' This title worries me. You mean he's going to get larger?

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

res

Quote from: Cravenawin on August 29, 2015, 07:17:25 PM
Odious human being. Post match comment " If I was a Rotherham fan, I wouldn't be happy losing at home to Fulham". Now before you all agree with him seeing as we're not exactly sweeping all before us, I find that comment totally out of order and disrespectful but expected from such an arrogant man.

As a "human being" I take great exception to you describing Steve Evans as an "odious human being"

Nero

I believe Steve Evans is the reason why Rotherham ran out of burgers before kick off yesterday.

alfie

I hope some of you super fit slim line people feel good about yourselves. I myself put on a lot of weight due to medical reasons, it looks like I eat every burger going but I don't, so let's not be so quick to judge someone's looks unless you know the reasons. (then again it could just be lots of burgers)

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Rhys Lightning 63

We play Rotherham next on Dec 29th, one of us needs to go up to him after the match and ask him to sign up for SLGJ in January
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Buffalo76

Quote from: alfie on August 30, 2015, 07:47:31 PM
I hope some of you super fit slim line people feel good about yourselves. I myself put on a lot of weight due to medical reasons, it looks like I eat every burger going but I don't, so let's not be so quick to judge someone's looks unless you know the reasons. (then again it could just be lots of burgers!!)

Crikey bit over - sensitive aren't you!!! Why you taking a subject about a fat gobby jock personally?

Fulham76

Quote from: alfie on August 30, 2015, 07:47:31 PM
I hope some of you super fit slim line people feel good about yourselves. I myself put on a lot of weight due to medical reasons, it looks like I eat every burger going but I don't, so let's not be so quick to judge someone's looks unless you know the reasons. (then again it could just be lots of burgers)

99 times out of 100 obese people eat too much & have about as much will power to get in shape as steve Evans.

Steve Evans is the size he is because he eats too much & only has the will power to eat more. An animal!!