watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

As i remembered it

Started by TheDaddy, July 27, 2010, 03:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Superb post The Daddy, loved reading that. I remember when BBC1 closed down each night (was it about 10pm?) and the National anthem came on and a picture of the World spinning was the only thing on the screen. We done some dangerous stuff which i hope my kids are to busy texting playing Xbox  to do, but we was as fit as fiddles, no fatties in our quite large gang. Still with so little to do, it's no wonder we loved a tear up at Football  :dft012:, or every other night v Ruislip. 1968 by the way, but younger than Ska and Otter  :015: .

mrska

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 27, 2010, 04:01:58 PM
Superb post The Daddy, loved reading that. I remember when BBC1 closed down each night (was it about 10pm?) and the National anthem came on and a picture of the World spinning was the only thing on the screen. We done some dangerous stuff which i hope my kids are to busy texting playing Xbox  to do, but we was as fit as fiddles, no fatties in our quite large gang. Still with so little to do, it's no wonder we loved a tear up at Football  :dft012:, or every other night v Ruislip. 1968 by the way, but younger than Ska and Otter  :015: .

Only Just Fredster...  your 42nd birthday must be coming up real soon!!! Makes me laugh at all the games we went to as youngsters and we never knew each other..  funny because in those days there was only a few hundred of us there.. ! Especially on the away trips! Although i really do believe our away support was stronger in those days..

SteveM19

Just found this post in the archives -- I teach school in a juvenile jail in Ashtabula, Ohio. I am 41 and my students/ incarcerateds know more about electronics and rap music than they know about their fathers in many cases. I ran around more fields and pitches before I was 10 than they have in their lives. There's a lot more to it, but Daddy speaks the truth.