more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hooper medical

Started by steve magnets, September 01, 2015, 02:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: hovewhite on September 01, 2015, 09:22:28 PM
happy to not see a striker come in as I believe we will score enough goals and the likes of mousa will sign a new contract if he is can see that he can play ,also the same with cauley.Theese youngsters will succeed with managements belief  and support from us support we have to back them.

Couldn't disagree more. Desperate for another striker and Hooper will probably come on loan still.

Nick Bateman

Woodrow is a far better option than Dembele, now CW has opened his account twice this term the confidence will be brimming.  Will have to do until Smith returns.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

btings

Getting a laugh at this thread.

Flupp

For me it would be a great signing !!!
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

leonffc

Quote from: hovewhite on September 01, 2015, 09:22:28 PM
happy to not see a striker come in as I believe we will score enough goals and the likes of mousa will sign a new contract if he is can see that he can play ,also the same with cauley.Theese youngsters will succeed with managements belief  and support from us support we have to back them.

It would be nice to see Dembele flourish but it would be a gamble to rely on a raw young striker. IF the goals don't come in this long hard season the over reliance on him could heap pressure on his young shoulders and ruin his confidence. Especially if results don't come (goals from other areas) and the crowd start to get agitated.
And let's face it, we could do with another senior striker to put pressure on McCormack!! If Dembele is doing well then Hooper can play alongside him at the expense of RM if he isn't producing. At the minute McCormack has no one pushing him.

Norwich were good enough to bring a whole 1st team squad down to little Hitchin Town pre season for their 150th anniversary. They played a different 11 in each half but Hooper scored a fantastic hat trick, albeit against a tired amateur side but they were three brilliant finishes.

bill taylors apprentice

I have a feeling Smith will be off before the end of the season (loan or permanent) once fit again.

One view is..... If Dembele decides to sign up for us, he and Woodrow deserve regular playing time over the season as its now or never.

Assuming Ross is a shoo in to start, they could share the role up front with him, but will that be good enough?
I doubt it and expect a forward in during the loan window.   

Berserker

Are we actually getting Hooper, I'm abit lost on the current situation
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Berserker on September 02, 2015, 12:17:45 PM
Are we actually getting Hooper, I'm abit lost on the current situation

Well no not at the moment. He was but then his club couldn't find the player they wanted and so hid under the desk when we tried to contact them to push through the paperwork. He was going to sign for the season. However we now must decide if we want to sign him or another striker for three months maximum when the loan window is flung open.  Then it will depend on Norwich finding a replacement and......... Hope that makes it as clear as it can be.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

I'd like to see Dembele play more. He's got great potential and still very young. I think it would be a bit short sighted to ignore him and get someone in on loan. This will lead to him leaving inevitably.
We've sorted the defence so we can cope with fewer goals if that does happen. I think he'll surprise a few.