News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So,after a fairly great window,we have to give the manager until Christmas?

Started by Rambling Syd version 2, September 01, 2015, 05:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

give the guy a chance !!!!   another 5 or so games should be enough for the new players to bed down and then, hopefully some consistency. Good luck Kit

Texas White

Lets have this discussion in 5 games. Annything less than 15 pts is adject failure..

HatterDon

Those inclined to give him a chance will be shouted down by those who want him gone regardless of results.

The question is what does the board have in mind. Based on what Rigg has said, Fulham are trying to establish a club ethic -- one that doesn't include knee-jerk emotional reactions to individual results in a league very difficult to script. If Kit is not the man they want to lead the club forward, they'll get rid of him. If Kit is the guy they want to consolidate the squad they've acquired, then he'll be with us through the season no doubt. If Kit's the guy they see as boss during the out years, then ... . The best news is that they're not going to base their decision on the opinions of people who write blogs, who post on web sites or who opine on social media.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Riverside

The guy who has given up the the chance to go with Wales to their first major championship finals since 1958 to commit himself fully to us .

Yes give him a chance .

I hope we would be all delighted if he succeeds .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeW

Mammoth - what a strange (first) posting.  You slam the management them praise the additions to the squad! Who the hell do you think signed them my woolly friend?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

hovewhite

Roberty

We don't have to give him anything

Haven't you noticed, it's the owner who always decides
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

FFCAli

Quote from: Burt on September 04, 2015, 01:09:50 PM
Not now...

It feels like we have made some good signings in the window and our momentum is growing. There are 9 league fixtures between now and the end of October so lets see how things pan out over that time.

If we are still 3 points off the playoffs as we are now then that would represent strong progress over last season.

If we are still 2 points off the relegation zone as we are now then that would indicate that a change should be made.

I like your analysis!