watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WOLVES GAME MOVED!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, September 04, 2015, 03:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889 mkII

This is just another example of Kit's failure since he took over and won't be remedied until he's sacked! Kit out!!
@OsmithFFC

bobbo

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 04, 2015, 08:56:37 PM
I appreciate policing is a very good reason for the change but the champs league groups weren't drawn yesterday.  To leave it until 12 days before the kick off is just another kick in the teeth to the working class supporter who spends so much on travel and tickets to be there.

But I guess at least this is a valid reason. Sky on the other hand ruin my season changing our kick offs left right and centre. I always find a way around it but it's a big nuisance. The championship fixtures change more than they did in the prem. I don't even think we had this many non Saturday 3pm games when we were in Europe
got to bow down to your view here Danny my "possibly" selfish post coz of my holiday -shortsighted. I can remember clearly before I retired having to swap shifts etc at the last minute - not easy. It's been like this since time itself " big boy and bucks rule"
1975 just leaving home full of hope

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: f321ffc on September 04, 2015, 08:00:41 PM
Fair play to Wolves.

http://www.wolves.co.uk//news/article/statement-further-information-regarding-fulham-fixture-2670503.aspx

0001.jpeg

Isn't it about time the powers that be either provided a pot of money or an insurance policy. So fans who have spent money on travel etc could reclaim it?

MJG

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 04, 2015, 08:56:37 PM
I appreciate policing is a very good reason for the change but the champs league groups weren't drawn yesterday.  To leave it until 12 days before the kick off is just another kick in the teeth to the working class supporter who spends so much on travel and tickets to be there.

But I guess at least this is a valid reason. Sky on the other hand ruin my season changing our kick offs left right and centre. I always find a way around it but it's a big nuisance. The championship fixtures change more than they did in the prem. I don't even think we had this many non Saturday 3pm games when we were in Europe
2009-10 7/19 home league games on a Saturday

Last PL season 13/19 home games on a Saturday

Last season 11/23 on a saturday

At the moment we look like having 16/23 on a Saturday this season *subject to change

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

Arthur

Quoteauthor=westcliff white link=topic=49733.msg707024#msg707024 date=1441433044]
my point  is uefa games cannot be moved unless a pitch is unplayable or due to political unrest, unplayable pitches played 24 hours later and political unrest at a different venue.

If none of those apply then it doesn't matter if the police say Fulham, under the rules the FA have to give priority to games and in this case the police would say move the Fulham game

You make a valid point about UEFA matches not being moved. The F.A, PL and Football League are, as far as I'm aware, all under UEFA's umbrella and must defer to their governing body.

The Police, on the other hand, are not answerable to UEFA. If the Police were to decide that a football match cannot take place on a certain date, UEFA have no powers to over-rule them.