watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spain vs England

Started by Blanco, September 07, 2015, 01:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

It seems England will being playing Spain on the 13th of November. It's being played at a stadium near me and obviously I'd love to go. Has anyone got any expierence with buying England away tickets? I went to a home game at Wembley against Germany but no away games. I understand it may not possible unless a member and having bought away tickets in the past. I have a FAN number but doesn't everybody.

Haynes

Blanco

leonffc

You have to be a paid up gold member (well that's what it used to be called) to get away tickets and they have copies of your passport and all sorts. It's a lot of hassle for one game and you're not guaranteed a ticket if you join. The chances are that these will be popular tickets and I think there were about 30000 members when I was one.
Your best bet is to hang about the pubs for a spare or try and get one in the Spain end.

Blanco

Quote from: leonffc on September 07, 2015, 04:27:12 PM
You have to be a paid up gold member (well that's what it used to be called) to get away tickets and they have copies of your passport and all sorts. It's a lot of hassle for one game and you're not guaranteed a ticket if you join. The chances are that these will be popular tickets and I think there were about 30000 members when I was one.
Your best bet is to hang about the pubs for a spare or try and get one in the Spain end.

Getting a regular ticket won't be a problem. I would rather sit with the English fans but I guess it's no big deal for me anyway.