more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wales win thanks to Jazz

Started by The Swan, September 03, 2015, 09:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Quote from: nose on September 04, 2015, 12:36:51 PM
I amn not a great richards fan largely because I have seen him so often.
i haven't seen the cross but according to f live it was the header that was outstanding and the fact the ball was delivered by a fulham man is nice but doesn't make jazz a world beater.

In fact whilst i support all the home nations, wales's win sounded pretty underwhelming against the mighty Cyprus that well known power house of world football. One nil and from what I heard cyprus could have scored at least three in the last ten minutes. No Bale no wales. he is essentially a one man man team...good luck to them, argentina were that with maradona, and I wish we had such a player but it doesn't make jazz a world beater because he supplied a cross that bale got on the end of...when he does it regularly for us and doesn't charge into nedless tackles leaving an acre of space behind him I will be more impressed.

It's like with the welsh manager... he is lucky, he doesn't have to do much most of the week, unlik with a regular team and he has a world beater in Bale to provide results... otherwise one could be forgiven for thinking coleman was a good manager.
I'm Welsh and am delighted we are going to qualify for a championship finals at last. Sour grapes that we are making the best use of the talents we have?

The Rock

I clearly see a trend of better perceived performances by Jazz for country vs. club. Then again, as Nose mentioned, Cyprus is nowhere near the powerhouse than say, a Rotherham or Bristol City are.

Blanco

I think Coleman went a bit far saying that Welsh fans could get "carried away" after the Cyprus win. They haven't faced any real challenge recently to justify getting carried away. The belgium game was impressive to be fair but I'm not sure how much Belgium really wanted that. Wales played very well though I remember. Realistically however Englands higher depth of "quality" would come out on top of Wales. One thing the Welsh do have over England however is hope and positivity.

Nick Bateman

Great chip from Jazz and watching 'Cookie' and Kit Symons on the telly, was like The FULHAM Show!!

Well done Wales!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Julius Geezer

Quote from: HatterDon on September 04, 2015, 01:39:28 AM
And yet I keep reading that he's bloody useless. Go figure.
How many games you been to this season?

Shredhead

Jazz played a very good defensive game against Belgium, as well showing his worth as a winger in the Cyprus game. Personally I don't think that he gets enough chances to sweep forwards when he plays for Fulham because that doesn't seem to be the current Fulham way of playing. Hopefully with our new acquisitions that may change. 
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

nose

Quote from: Max Headroom on September 04, 2015, 01:55:09 PM
Quote from: nose on September 04, 2015, 12:36:51 PM
I amn not a great richards fan largely because I have seen him so often.
i haven't seen the cross but according to f live it was the header that was outstanding and the fact the ball was delivered by a fulham man is nice but doesn't make jazz a world beater.

In fact whilst i support all the home nations, wales's win sounded pretty underwhelming against the mighty Cyprus that well known power house of world football. One nil and from what I heard cyprus could have scored at least three in the last ten minutes. No Bale no wales. he is essentially a one man man team...good luck to them, argentina were that with maradona, and I wish we had such a player but it doesn't make jazz a world beater because he supplied a cross that bale got on the end of...when he does it regularly for us and doesn't charge into nedless tackles leaving an acre of space behind him I will be more impressed.

It's like with the welsh manager... he is lucky, he doesn't have to do much most of the week, unlik with a regular team and he has a world beater in Bale to provide results... otherwise one could be forgiven for thinking coleman was a good manager.
I'm Welsh and am delighted we are going to qualify for a championship finals at last. Sour grapes that we are making the best use of the talents we have?

i am delighted wales are likely to qualify.... at last... long overdue.

zschwartz

Great Cross. also quite a good header by the world's most expensive manbun.