watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm looking forward to the QPR game

Started by Blanco, September 20, 2015, 04:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

I've managed to keep the same attitude throughout this season. That being against having Kit as our manager and how much potential our team has. Unfortunatly many have not. We win, people talk of promotion. We lose and most are calling for Kits head. The key is to keep your expectations low and then you will be less disapointed. However, positivity is needed otherwise what is the point?

I'm looking forward to the QPR game. Fulham have lacked some passion for the last few years and it's these kind of games with a bit of needle that really make you want to support the boys and fight and win for better things. It's only 3 points but with these games it gives the confidence to kick on and win more and more. There are limits because of how inept our management is but I believe we have a good enough squad to overshine that and have a half decent season. I could say more about Kit and how far we can realistically go under his management but theres no point to put yet another downer on the forum so come on Fulham lets beat the HAHA's!! Having a good crack at Stoke would be nice aswell.