watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It could have been worse?

Started by Russian rob, September 20, 2015, 10:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russian rob

There seems so little to cheer up the average Fulham supporter these days but giving it a try here.We could have had Lennon our manager and look what a mess Bolton are now in.Optimistic maybe but can anyone else think of anything that might slightly boost us in these bad times?

snarks

Yes points this season compared to the same time last year

colinwhite

Magath ,Mullenstien, Jol could all still be managers of the club .....  Kit gets my vote over them .

FPT

Bolton are a mess, I don't think you can blame Lennon too much for it. He's been reduced to free transfers and couldn't afford to sign their top scorer, Adam Le Fondre, permanently.

Jims Dentist

Totally agree FPT. Like Blackburn, Bolton have have been asset stripped (players).

IMHO, both Lennon or Bowyer would be doing a better job with Fulham than Symons is.

JDH101

I would love to have Lennon be our manager.

St Eve

Quote from: FPT on September 20, 2015, 12:26:53 PM
Bolton are a mess, I don't think you can blame Lennon too much for it. He's been reduced to free transfers and couldn't afford to sign their top scorer, Adam Le Fondre, permanently.
Sounds familiar. Jol comes to mind

love4ffc

Quote from: colinwhite on September 20, 2015, 11:04:49 AM
Magath ,Mullenstien, Jol could all still be managers of the club .....

Your right, just the thought of this...

064.gif fp.gif 090.gif 064.gif fp.gif 090.gif

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

..FOF..

I don't see it as a bad time.... 3 wins in the last 3 games before Sheffield's.

All I'm seeing is a "glitch" so early in the new look Fulham that need some sorting out.

Also, good that it happens now rather than later when the team gelled so hard that it is hard to change their ways.