watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonight

Started by Wearethewhites, September 22, 2015, 10:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Has finally shown me that we are, at best, just an average, mid-table, Championship side.

We kind of knew that already, both teams made changes, especially Stoke, but how many times have we seen a good Championship turn over a rested outfit like Stoke tonight? Hull beating Swansea, Reading coming close to turning over Everton, Boro' smashing a good Wolves side.

I do think this was the best outcome for us, not heavily beaten, no injures, key players rest for Friday etc, but we kind of huffed and puffed again, with no killer instinct. We desperately need another striker BTW.

I keep looking for positives this season to say that we're much better than we are, but on paper, and under Kit, we're pretty damn average.

kevin

1st half was just a very poor game of football...once we actually started to pass the ball forward instead of playing safe , we actually looked pretty decent in patches. Hyndman looked eager and LVC played as well as he has all season. Got to take the positives

fulhamben

Quote from: Wearethewhites on September 22, 2015, 10:20:10 PM
Has finally shown me that we are, at best, just an average, mid-table, Championship side.

We kind of knew that already, both teams made changes, especially Stoke, but how many times have we seen a good Championship turn over a rested outfit like Stoke tonight? Hull beating Swansea, Reading coming close to turning over Everton, Boro' smashing a good Wolves side.

I do think this was the best outcome for us, not heavily beaten, no injures, key players rest for Friday etc, but we kind of huffed and puffed again, with no killer instinct. We desperately need another striker BTW.

I keep looking for positives this season to say that we're much better than we are, but on paper, and under Kit, we're pretty damn average.

a good wolves side? They are below us in the table. Nothing good about them ( till they play us and we make them look like Madrid)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.