watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tomorrow's team news

Started by fulhamben, September 24, 2015, 04:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Can't see this anywhere else, but ohara,Cairney and Fredericks are in contention and Jazz is a doubt. I for one am looking forward to seeing what Fredericks can do at right back. Cue kit playing Woodrow at rb and Fredericks at lm. But an injection of his pace could be just the ticket
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

He looked very fast but the times he touched the ball I wasn't overly impressed.  Richards was superb against Stoke and I can't see him losing his place if fit. He is really growing on me.

You really don't like Kit do you mate lol. To be fair though Caulay had another mare against Stoke and might touched the ball more at rb. Feel sorry for the kid but he isn't good enough. At least Smith and Dembele offer something that can change a game

Sorry Woodrow!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 24, 2015, 04:59:34 PM
He looked very fast but the times he touched the ball I wasn't overly impressed.  Richards was superb against Stoke and I can't see him losing his place if fit. He is really growing on me.

You really don't like Kit do you mate lol. To be fair though Caulay had another mare against Stoke and might touched the ball more at rb. Feel sorry for the kid but he isn't good enough. At least Smith and Dembele offer something that can change a game

Sorry Woodrow!
not so much the dislike, was more pointing out that you can't second guess him as he always throws a curve ball

Chesh

With Richards injured, and Fredericks fully fit, the team would be fairly straightforward (for me) with :

i.e.                                                           Lonergan

Fredericks Stearman ? Husband

Cairney    ?     O'Hara     Pringle

McCormack Dembele

The first question marks would be Stearman's partter at the back, and even though Burn has been half decent in his last two appearances, I would go with Ream, as I don't expect too many high crosses, and Ream would be better equipped in a ground duel with Austin.

The bigger conundrum for me though is O'Hara's partner in central midfield, and it is a choice of 3 (with Hyndman not quite yet in the picture):

1) Tunnicliffe - in the box seat, and likely to be Symon's choice, due to his tenacity and prescence.

My real concern though is that he can be a bit hot headed, and our worst nightmare would be to go down to 10 men because he gets too excited, and lunges in like Sidwell used to. If he is picked, Symons had better drum into him the discipline needed in a derby atmosphere tomorrow .

2) LVC - hasn't been at his best this season, and wasn't in the first half on Tuesday night, but during the second half he was back to doing what he does best i.e. quick interchanges , and making space for himself to lay someone up in and around the box. He actually does some of his best work out wide, and so could fluidly switch with Cairney during the game (or they could reverse roles from the start in fact).

3) Mattila - If Symons wants a Steady Eddie, who keeps his position, breaks up the play, and gives it simple to the likes of Pringle, Cairney and McCormack, then Mattila showed all night on Tuesday that he could do it (my MoM in fact).

There are numerous options, and whichever team is picked we have to go for them from the start, and take it to 'em all night.

COYWs!!

:clap_hands:  049:gif   :clap_hands:

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

dannyboi-ffc

I think Ream defo plays. The question mark is more Burn or Husband which determines Reams position.

Midfield is tricky because LVC is our best powerful wide man and it really offers a threat but possibly more effective in the last 20 mins as teams tire. Tunnicliffe is hot headed but you need a bit of fire in the belly in a local derby and it should be the captains / O haras jobs to keep him composed.

I like Matilla but I wouldn't trust him in a game as big as this and next to Jamie I think Hyndman is physically too small especially in a two.

It will be fascinating to see what Kit does but I'm encouraged from Tuesday. More of that second half and first half of Blackburn please Kit!

COYW!!!!!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhamben

I think he will go Ream at CB as qpr play on the deck. And LVC for pringle

millsy

Like the idea of Jamie keeping Tunni calm

JackyFulham90

Hopefully

Lonergan
Fredericks Stearman Ream Husband
Cairney Tunnicliffe O'Hara Pringle
               McCormack Dembele

Subs - Lewis, Burn, Matilla,  Christensen,  Kacaniklic, Hyndman,  Woodrow

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on September 25, 2015, 10:00:05 AM
Hopefully

Lonergan
Fredericks Stearman Ream Husband
Cairney Tunnicliffe O'Hara Pringle
               McCormack Dembele

Subs - Lewis, Burn, Matilla,  Christensen,  Kacaniklic, Hyndman,  Woodrow

I'd only change 1 thing about this - have either Kav or Voser on the bench instead of Hyndman. I don't think we can have 3 CMs on the bench and only 1 defender
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

epsomraver

He looked very fast but the times he touched the ball I wasn't overly impressed.  Richards wasagainst Stoke and I can't see him losing his place if fit. He is really growing on me.

Sorry Woodrow!

Surprised Danny that you can judge Fredericks on the very small part he got to play in his first match, good job others are prepared to see the potential there, I shudder to think of what would have happened if the managers in the past had judged a player on his first game for us, recently Dempsey springs to mind, not having a go , just saying

filham

We will need the power of Tunni to cover the back four and his height to defend corners. It would be nice to see the skills of Hyndman employed alongside O'Hara but it would be defensive suicide.

LVC was right back to his best in the second half on Tuesday , a place must be found for him tonight if only as a second half sub to replace Pringle in a wide position.

Yes, if Smith is not available then Dembele and Ross must be up front.

The back four is interesting with Burn and Frederick both looking good and capable of taking a full back and central defence position..

Kit has a few options which is good.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: epsomraver on September 25, 2015, 10:35:25 AM
He looked very fast but the times he touched the ball I wasn't overly impressed.  Richards wasagainst Stoke and I can't see him losing his place if fit. He is really growing on me.

Sorry Woodrow!

Surprised Danny that you can judge Fredericks on the very small part he got to play in his first match, good job others are prepared to see the potential there, I shudder to think of what would have happened if the managers in the past had judged a player on his first game for us, recently Dempsey springs to mind, not having a go , just saying

Not that I'm prepared to rule him out but if it isn't broke don't fix it and imo I'm in the minority who think Jazz Richards does really well for us. We'll this season anyway, last season he was shocking.

Now we know he is playing I am looking forward to seeing what he offers. His pace was incredible but from the cameo that was all I saw. To be fair it was only 20mins

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

MJG

Would love this as a formation given the players we have available. but of course NOT going to be the team