watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Excited

Started by fulhamben, September 28, 2015, 01:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Got myself some wolves tickets for tomorrow night, first game since the palace friendly. And the icing on the cake, my manager told me to bring the golf clubs to work tomorrow Coyws
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Quote from: fulhamben on September 28, 2015, 01:51:30 PM
Got myself some wolves tickets for tomorrow night, first game since the palace friendly. And the icing on the cake, my manager told me to bring the golf clubs to work tomorrow Coyws

Bet he wants to try one of those night time driving ranges with you and has booked a couple of hours between 7pm and 9pm.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on September 28, 2015, 03:50:00 PM

Bet he wants to try one of those night time driving ranges with you and has booked a couple of hours between 7pm and 9pm.
Lol. Na he has got the hump Cos I beat him on Friday and spent all day reminding him

Fulham 442

Yes I too am looking forward to the game tomorrow night.  My first this season, thanks to work and holiday commitments - can't wait, especially if we play like we did against QPR!!

dannyboi-ffc

Hope you enjoy it mate! Where are you sitting?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

Twig

Quote from: fulhamben on September 28, 2015, 03:53:15 PM

Lol. Na he has got the hump Cos I beat him on Friday and spent all day reminding him

Has nobody explained that this is not the way to advance your career!

filham

Quote from: Fulham 442 on September 28, 2015, 04:19:14 PM
Yes I too am looking forward to the game tomorrow night.  My first this season, thanks to work and holiday commitments - can't wait, especially if we play like we did against QPR!!

We are all looking forward to tomorrow's match and we harbour visions of another win. However we must not expect to match the performance of last Friday, overwhelming victories like that don't come along twice in a week.

Swiss72

Interesting development at Wolves:

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC announces today that after eight eventful and enjoyable years at the Club, and after much thought, owner and Chairman Steve Morgan has decided to put his 100% shareholding in the Club up for sale.
Steve will step down from the Board with immediate effect and day-to-day activities will continue to be managed by the Chief Executive with the current Board overseeing operations.
While the process of finding a new owner is being undertaken it is very much business as usual for the Head Coach, players, staff and all other stakeholders involved with Wolves.
Steve would like to relay to all concerned that his ongoing commitment and financial support to Wolves will continue until a new owner can be found.
He would like to thank everyone connected with the Club for their support and backing over his tenure to date and, as always, wishes Wolves every success for the future.
Steve will not be making any public comments in relation to this announcement.

fulhamben

Quote from: Twig on September 28, 2015, 05:13:15 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 28, 2015, 03:53:15 PM

Has nobody explained that this is not the way to advance your career!
bragging rights trump career all day long.