watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hughes taking impossible job ??

Started by tingtawng, July 29, 2010, 04:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Mr TT, I have thrown a couple of things out which were not written well and received some mild abuse. Don't worry about it BUT....
FULHAM is a very attractive job, probably the most in the division. Stable club, squad and great atmosphere. Expectations are modest at worst, Europe at best.
Our biggest long term problem is....if MH is successful. how long before Chelsea, manure (lord ferg has to go one day) , Tottenham, dare I say it, Liverpool come calling? I will be interested to see how long his contract is. Hope it is a long one because one thing is for sure, he will not fail.

jarv

As a result of the club's various exertions and laudable over-achievements last season, the level of expectation at Craven Cottage has inescapably risen – but the loss of their veteran manager, the man at the hub of the success, served to deflate that buoyant optimism almost immediately

No way.... I have followed Fulham since 1960....expectations? 10th and a decent cup run wuld be nice (and a few away wins).

bigalffc

yep article crap and tingtwang has never made a positive post :046:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

FatFreddysCat

twingtwanger has got to be one of them idiots from the offal over here on a wind up.

VicHalomsLovechild

Whilst the articles may have got the fans wrong. We do have an ageing team with no real sign of any young pretenders on the horizon. Brown had good loan spells and was then sold. Stockdale has had a bit of an up and down time out on loan. We don't have any strength in depth. We did well in Europe because most of the opposition thought we'd roll over.
I'm glad it's Hughes, he does seem able to keep volatile players in check and find quality at bargain basement prices, I do think though, he's got his work cut out though. 

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

TT goes out of his way to post negative articles regarding Fulham,if you go through 25 random threads he has posted I have not found one that is positive,not one,so he is ethier a WUM,a chelsea fan or a manic depressive version of Lighthouse :doh:

NogoodBoyo

Lighthouse with a blown bulb if you ask me, Ramblo - which you didn't, so why don't I shut up.
Nogood "right that's telling me" Boyo

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on July 30, 2010, 03:25:13 AM
Lighthouse with a blown bulb if you ask me, Ramblo - which you didn't, so why don't I shut up.
Nogood "right that's telling me" Boyo

Welcome back,you've been missed Mr Boyo,you have been missed :59: