watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele

Started by Beamer, October 04, 2015, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beamer

Looks to have all the physical attributes and a deal of potential but still very raw. So on a positive note sit him down and let him watch Zamora (in the Hodgson era) to find out how to/and the importance of pressuring defenders with the ball when we lose possession. He rarely makes any effort to hassle defenders and when he does (usually when he has lost possession himself) just runs blindly at them at full pace and never even gets close to causing problems. Then show him some of Drogba on how to use your physical prowess to shield and hold up the ball and bring others into the game.
Not knocking the lad but he still has an awful lot to learn if he is to become a top player and someone should be instilling these things in him.

Lighthouse

I think we are crying out for a forward. Dembele is average at best and am not sure he is good enough. He has had a good run in the side and still looks short of ideas. But he does work hard which is why we clearly haven't brought in a decent loan player.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

He done good today, winning knock down headers and using his muscle.....always kept there defenders busy

terryr

Don't think he would have missed the two gifts handed Woodrow.
Cauley just isn't up to it