watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

10 games and 12 points -

Started by H4usuallysitting, October 04, 2015, 03:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

we are still closer to the bottom three than the top six.......lost 4..... drawn 3...... won 3

We have so far this season won against Blackburn - Rotherham and Qpr

Our next 6 games involves 4 teams from the top 6........

Just a question - are we really trying for top 6 this season or mid table??

beijing ben

We are in a relegation battle with a squad of players that should be challenging for at least a play off place..

MJG

4 to 5 pts short of what I wanted.. And expected really. So is that bad enough to change managers?
Overall RESULTS probably not, but when you take performances and lessons not learnt from last year,  then yes.

Berserker

Only worth changing if we can get somebody better
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

What's the criteria for better?

hovewhite

Change,I'm not sure anyone in the club understands how supportes  want the team to do well and show us total commitment !

SG

They say the table takes shape after 10 games. Well it shows us being mid table mediocrity. We continue to ship goals, many in the same way, despite a completely new team.
These facts are unacceptable given the club's stated aim for this season. I believe the team and the new players are better than this therefore if they really are aiming for promotion then the club should be considering their managerial options.
If they leave the change any longer then this will be another season wasted in the quest to get back to the Premiership. As each year passes the harder it will get